Without further adieu, the first set of beta builds is available here:
Pricing Model: 6 USD per year (incl. 0.8 USD Paddle fee and ~1 USD local tax, one-time checkout, no subscription or auto-renewal)
You may evaluate FileBot without purchasing a license, but it will require you to enter a license when using certain features:
Code: Select all
$ filebot -rename Firefly.1x01.mp4 License Error: UNREGISTERED FileBot requires a valid license. Please run `filebot --license *.psm` to install your FileBot license.
- The Windows Portable ZIP package requires Oracle Java 10 (i.e. 32-bit Windows is not supported)
- The Linux Portable TAR package requires Java 8 (with full support for x86_64 and i686 and slightly limited support for armv7l and aarch64)
- Larger packages (>= 80 MB) include an embedded JRE and thus do not require Java. Smaller packages require you to install Java 10 (Windows ZIP / Mac APP / Linux DEB) or Java 8 (Linux Portable TAR)
- The latest Ubuntu SNAP package has been uploaded to the official repository and can be installed via snap install filebot.
- If you're using FileBot Node, you may need to upgrade to FileBot Node 0.2.8.
FileBot 4.8.2 is in BETA. It should mostly work. But a lot has changed and a few things might be broken.
Feedback is welcome, especially in regards to the licensing / pricing model and the Paddle checkout / payment experience. Feel free to use this thread for discussion and bug reports.