No files selected for processing

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
mrknx

Post by mrknx »

rednoah wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 19:34 You can try it without a license. It'll run and it'll ask for a license if you're doing something that requires a license. If you're using FileBot Node then you can use the Dry Run button.
Hi noah,

thanks, i haven't seen this button before.
The next step is, to rename my Dreambox recordings for my Plex server. These files are *.ts in format like "20171211 1613 - Sky Cinema HD - Why Him".

I tested the function move and rename, but it doesn't work.

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Dokumentation --output /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Test --action TEST -non-strict --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang de --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=deu' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

x86_64
Locking /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Aug 09 13:06:18 GMT 2018]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: subtitles = deu
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument[0]: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Dokumentation
Use excludes: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Test/.excludes (1)
Ignore hidden: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Dokumentation/.@__thumb
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

[Process completed]
Can you help me??
rednoah
The Source

Re: [BETA] FileBot 4.8.2 (with support for all platforms with cross-platform license system)

Post by rednoah »

If you're dealing with file names like 20171211 1613 - Sky Cinema HD - Why Him you really want to use the GUI manually, because mismatches are very likely with files that even a human can't easily make sense of.

Even though FileBot probably won't be able to process this file, the reason nothing is happening in your particular case, is because FileBot isn't even trying, as this file has most likely already been blacklisted from processing by previous failed attempts of processing the file:

Use excludes: .../.excludes (1)
:idea: Older revisions used to update the blacklist and then fail with a license error. This has since been fixed, but you're probably using an older revision and / or are still using a blacklist file written by an older revision.

:arrow: I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling FileBot to make sure you're testing with a clean slate. Also, make sure to delete your /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Test/.excludes exclude list file too.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mrknx

Re: [BETA] FileBot 4.8.2 (with support for all platforms with cross-platform license system)

Post by mrknx »

Hi noah,

i have reinstalled filebot 4.8.2, set another path to the GUI and tested this

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4539

the result

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/New --output '/share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Sky Select' --action TEST -non-strict --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang de --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'skipExtract=y' 'movieFormat={def m = readLines(file.path + '\''.meta'\''); m [1..2].join('\'' - '\'')}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

x86_64
Locking /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Aug 09 20:25:55 GMT 2018]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Parameter: movieFormat = {def m = readLines(file.path + '.meta'); m [1..2].join(' - ')}
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument[0]: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/New
LicenseError: UNREGISTERED
Use excludes: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Sky Select/.excludes
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

[Process completed]
rednoah
The Source

Re: No files selected for processing

Post by rednoah »

Argument[0]: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/New
Use excludes: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Recordings/DM-500HD/movie/SkyRecorder/Sky Select/.excludes
The folder specified as Argument[0] does not contain any files as far as FileBot is concerned. If it does contain files, then it's probably a permission issue.

:idea: Open DSM and create a new shared folder for testing. Creating a new folder generally ensures it's initialized with default permissions, so you won't have permission issues with that one.

:idea: You seem to encounter lots of strange issues on your NAS. It might be easier to just use the GUI on your Windows / Mac desktop computer.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.