Filebot Windows System32 Error

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
xDexter

Filebot Windows System32 Error

Post by xDexter »

I am new to the scripting piece, so I might be totally wrong, but I don't think so.

Here is the after finished command:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def myepisodes=<you wish>  --def pushover=<almost missed this> >> "%D\filebot.log" 2>&1
Here is what uTorrent logged it was doing:

[2013-03-21 13:09:56]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict "ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows\" "ut_file=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4" "ut_label=TVTorrents.com" "ut_state=5" --def myepisodes=<>  --def pushover=<> >> "C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows\\filebot.log" 2>&1
Here is what was logged :S

Mar 21, 2013 1:09:57 PM net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentBean getFiles
WARNING: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
Argument: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows" ut_file=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_label=TVTorrents.com ut_state=5 --def myepisodes=xDexter:<> --def pushover=<>
Exception: File not found: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows" ut_file=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_label=TVTorrents.com ut_state=5 --def myepisodes=<>  --def pushover=<>
java.lang.Exception: File not found: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows" ut_file=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Suburgatory.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 ut_label=TVTorrents.com ut_state=5 --def myepisodes=<>  --def pushover=<>
	at Script3$_run_closure4.doCall(Script3.groovy:11)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:11)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (°_°)

Any idea on what I am doing to get it to try calling c:\Windows\system32?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Windows System32 Error

Post by rednoah »

Backslash is escaping the double-quote thus the argument continues... look at the BIG RED LETTERS in the docs warning you of the pitfalls of Windows cmd:

"ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows\"

EDIT:

Also you'll need a leading --def when starting scripting parameters:

--def "ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
xDexter

Post by xDexter »

rednoah wrote:Backslash is escaping the double-quote thus the argument continues... look at the BIG RED LETTERS in the docs warning you of the pitfalls of Windows cmd:

"ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows\"
So should I escape the backslash then? Or do I need to use a drive letter for the download folder?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No, you just need to avoid \" in the command. Do as it says in the docs, make sure you don't have a trailing backslash in your download path setting.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
xDexter

Post by xDexter »

rednoah wrote:No, you just need to avoid \" in the command. Do as it says in the docs, make sure you don't have a trailing backslash in your download path setting.
I tried that...same errors:

[2013-03-21 13:39:31]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict "ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows" "ut_file=Supernatural.S08E17.HDTV.XviD-PTpOWeR.avi" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=Supernatural.S08E17.HDTV.XviD-PTpOWeR.avi" "ut_label=TVTorrents.com" "ut_state=5" --def myepisodes=<>  --def pushover=<> >> "C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows\filebot.log" 2>&1
Error:

Mar 21, 2013 1:39:32 PM net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentBean getFiles
WARNING: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
Parameter: myepisodes = <>
Parameter: pushover = <>
Argument: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_file=Supernatural.S08E17.HDTV.XviD-PTpOWeR.avi
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_kind=single
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_title=Supernatural.S08E17.HDTV.XviD-PTpOWeR.avi
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_label=TVTorrents.com
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_state=5
Exception: File not found: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows
java.lang.Exception: File not found: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=C:\Users\Derek\Downloads\TV Shows
	at Script3$_run_closure4.doCall(Script3.groovy:11)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:11)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (°_°)
Command in uTorrent:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def myepisodes=<> --def pushover=<> >> "%D\filebot.log" 2>&1

*Yes, this works if I don't use the UT labels and just process my downloads folder from the command line
xDexter

Post by xDexter »

Figured out the problem. I was missing the --def in front of the ut settings