Incorrect matching with strict mode

Any questions? Need some help?
xhAJHUYe6uc

Incorrect matching with strict mode

Post by xhAJHUYe6uc »

I'm experiencing incorrect matching when using strict mode with fn:amc. I had the impression that strict mode guaranteed a match if able to.

For example:

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Dec 20 00:57:51 CET 2019]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: extras = n
Parameter: excludeList = /a/redacted/path/filebot-excludes-movies
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{az}/{plex.tail}{' - '+tags} - {source} - {vf}
Parameter: seriesFormat = Series/{az}/{plex.tail} - {source} - {vf}
Parameter: animeFormat = Anime/{az}/{plex.tail}{' - '+tags} - {source} - {vf}
Parameter: musicFormat = {plex}
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: minLengthMS = 0
Parameter: ut_label = movie
Parameter: exec = /a/redacted/path/amcOnExec.sh "{quote ny}" "{quote tmdbid}" "{quote y}" "{quote az}" "{quote folder}" "{quote fn}" "{quote ext}"
Argument[0]: /a/redacted/path/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP
Use excludes: /a/redactedm/path/filebot-excludes-movies (1219)
Input: /a/redacted/path/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.SOMEGROUP/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP.mkv
Group: [Movie:true] => [Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/a/redacted/path/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP.mkv]
[HARDLINK] from [/a/redacted/path/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.SOMEGROUP/Mr.Canton.and.Lady.Rose.1989.Uncut.BluRay.1080p.FLAC.2.0.AVC.REMUX-SOMEGROUP.mkv] to [/a/redacted/path/Movies/M/Miracles (1989)/Miracles (1989) - [Uncut] - BluRay - 1080p.mkv]
Am I understanding the strict mode wrong, or is this considered a bug?
kim
Power User

Re: Incorrect matching with strict mode

Post by kim »

Miracles is correct

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/25074/ ... ive_titles
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098019/re ... =tt_ov_inf

why it's not "Mr. Canton and Lady Rose" I don't know
xhAJHUYe6uc

Post by xhAJHUYe6uc »

Ah, I could not find entries from Mr. Canton and Lady Rose. However, going by Miracles as title: it seems like this a case of online db's having it different. Title on imdb is "Mr. Canton and Lady Rose" (international), on tmdb it is "Miracles" (international). -and original title is "Qi ji". :geek:

Anyway, that cleared up a bunch! Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Generally speaking, the strict sanity check does ensure that the year in the database matches exactly what's in the file name, and that there is at least one movie alias title that is also present exactly in the file name, so a false positive that matches both these criteria for a given input file is extremely unlikely though not technically impossible. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.