utorrent-process with Homeland and Breaking Bad

Any questions? Need some help?
pietpara

utorrent-process with Homeland and Breaking Bad

Post by pietpara »

Hi,

I´ve been using Filebot now for a few evenings in getting my files organised.
I must say... what an incredible tool... I wish I had known about this years ago. Hats off for Rednoah!

So, I set out to organise all movie and tv show files, which were almost all still in their original torrent download locations with original torrent filenames. Worked like a jiffy even when files were still rarred or not or mixed. Beautiful results!
However, I also had some files on a NAS. When I tried running it on the files on the NAS, I noticed that the TV shows (Homeland and Breaking Bad) were not processed correctly (even though before, on the local disk, they were). Both Homeland and Breaking Bad seasons en episodes would be converted into a single Movie folder (not TV shows folder) with names like "Breaking Bad - CD1.avi", "Breaking Bad - CD2.avi", etc.

I tried fidgeting with the filebot script and renaming the files with the filebot GUI (which works). But even after renaming the files to their appropriate names for each episode with filebot GUI, the utorrent-process script would still not recognise them as a TV show. Even after I moved the files to the local disk (not on the NAS anymore).

I keep getting outputs with messages like the following: Group: [mov: null] or Group: [mov: Gray Matter] and Exception: [MOVE] Unable to process any files

I'm stuck, could not find anything on the forum so far, so I thought I'd check in and ask for advice.

The filebot cmd line I use in a *.bat file is :
call filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess "Breaking.Bad.S01.DVDRip.XviD-ORPHEUS" --output "F:\Organized Movies" --def subtitles=es

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

PietPara
rednoah
The Source

Re: utorrent-process with Homeland and Breaking Bad

Post by rednoah »

Can you send me the logs for those files? At least the file paths so I can run it myself and see what happens.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pietpara

Post by pietpara »

Hello rednoah,
thanks, your hint to the word "Movies" in the filepath was indeed the culprit.

Do you have a list of strings that should not be used in filepaths in order not to confuse filebot utorrent-process?
Or is it just "Movies" and "TV Shows"?

thanks a lot!
PietPara
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

There's a few conditions. You can check the code and see the force* functions for the exact logic.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.