rednoah wrote: ↑02 Apr 2014, 10:30Description:
If you want to download subtitles for more than just a single folder then -get-subtitles -r in one batch with many many files can be a bad bad idea. This script will fetch subtitles folder per folder to make fetching large amounts of subtitles more reliable. Files may be included or excluded based on file creation date, last modified date, file size, video length, embedded subtitles, etc
If you call this script repeatedly on the same folders or files then you MUST SET --def maxAgeDays to 30 days or less and call it no more than once per day.
Fetch subtitles for all files that have recently been created:Fetch subtitles for all files:
Code: Select all
filebot -script fn:suball /path/to/media -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7
You must not lookup subtitles for all files repeatedly in any kind of automated setup, or you will get banned. If you use the suball script in an automated setup then you MUST SET --def maxAgeDays to 30 days or less.
Code: Select all
filebot -script fn:suball /path/to/media
Files will be ignored and excluded from processing if one of the following conditions holds true:
- file path matches your --def ignore pattern
- time passed since file last-modified date is more than --def maxAgeDays
- time passed since file last-modified date is less than --def minAgeDays
- file size is less than --def minFileSize
- video duration is less than --def minLengthMS
- video file already contains embedded subtitles in a language matching your --def ignoreTextLanguage pattern (by default, if files contain subtitles of any language, no additional subtitles will be downloaded)
--lang zho set preferred subtitle language (default: eng)
--def maxAgeDays=7 set a max-age for files that will be processed, older files will be ignored
--def minAgeDays=1 set a min-age for files that will be processed, newer files will be ignored (so better subtitles can be downloaded later)
--def minFileSize=0 set a minimum file size, smaller files will be ignored (default: 50 MB)
--def minLengthMS=0 set a minimum video duration, shorter videos will be ignored (default: 10 min)
--def ignore=regex set an ignore pattern for paths that should be ignored
--def ignoreTextLanguage=regex set an ignore pattern for video files that already contain embedded subtitles in certain languages (default: .+)
Ho is this script different from the one that comes with filebot ?