POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
spetrillo

Re: [DEB] Debian package

Post by spetrillo »

Second...if I use the script to do the install I am seeing a 32 bit JVM installed. I thought it would install the 64 bit version?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [DEB] Debian package

Post by rednoah »

spetrillo wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 23:38 Stupid question...and maybe I am missing it...but how do we install the license?
License Activation is generally self-explanatory, so don't worry about it until FileBot prompts you with instructions:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

spetrillo wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 23:40 Second...if I use the script to do the install I am seeing a 32 bit JVM installed. I thought it would install the 64 bit version?
Logs? Screenshots?

The FileBot package depends on the OpenJDK package, which almost certainly installs the latest 64-bit OpenJDK 11 at this point in time, unless you're running a 32-bit OS.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
AbedlaPaille

Re: MediaInfo Inspector

Post by AbedlaPaille »

What's the best way to work with files lacking mediainfo, for example audio languages?

I was thinking i might be able to modify the mediainfo audio language directly with the mediainfo program you linked, seems i can only visualize it though.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [IRC] Discord Support Channel

Post by rednoah »

The FileBot Forums is Wikipedia. The FileBot Discord is Twitter. Each have strengths and weaknesses. Neither replaces the other. Both run in your browser no need to install anything. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.