sort to folder no longer works

Any questions? Need some help?
Ztrust

sort to folder no longer works

Post by Ztrust »

hi after updating to 4.2 my format ignores sort to folders is it the format that has changed ? or is it a bug
here is my format

Code: Select all

D:/utorrent/Test media/!Movies/{genres.contains('Animation') ? 'Cartoons' :n.sortName()[0].match((~/(?i)[0-9]/):'0-9',(~/(?i)[a-d]/):'ABCD',(~/(?i)[e-h]/):'EFGH',(~/(?i)[i-l]/):'IJKL',(~/(?i)[m-p]/):'MNOP',(~/(?i)[q-t]/):'QRST') ?: 'UVWYXZ'}/{collection.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).replaceAll(/Collection/).trim()+'/'}{primaryTitle.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).replaceAll(/[:|?]/, "")} ({y}){' [' + file.path.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|ultimate.cut|unrated|uncut|Theatrical|Theatrical.Cut|Theatrical.edition|3d|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().unique().join(' - ').replaceAll(/[._´]/," ") + ']'}/{primaryTitle.replaceAll(/[:|?]/, "")} ({y}){' [' + file.path.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|ultimate.cut|unrated|uncut|Theatrical|Theatrical.Cut|Theatrical.edition|3d|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().unique().join(' - ').replaceAll(/[
rednoah
The Source

Re: sort to folder no longer works

Post by rednoah »

Your format is obviously cut off at the end.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.