4,5 doent like some files?

Any questions? Need some help?
Eye

4,5 doent like some files?

Post by Eye »

Just an info, in case its something new (i didnt find it in the forum)

I found a couple of files;
mostly anime ( example [Commie] Hotarubi no Mori e [BD 1080p AAC] [52244604].mkv)

That do not get recognized by 4.5,

The file name is listed by "Originl Files" but rhe 3 yellow dots in a circle thing didn't eaven show up, and Plain Nothing happend
with 4.5

I tried The same file with an older portabel, with identical setting and it got recognized, and renamed...
rednoah
The Source

Re: 4,5 doent like some files?

Post by rednoah »

I don't know if this is the correct match but it works for me as far as I can tell:

Code: Select all

Input: D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\[Commie] Hotarubi no Mori e [BD 1080p AAC] [52244604].mkv
Group: [anime:hotarubi no mori e] => [[Commie] Hotarubi no Mori e [BD 1080p AAC] [52244604].mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Hotarubi no Mori e]
Fetching episode data for [Hotarubi no Mori e]
[TEST] Rename [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\[Commie] Hotarubi no Mori e [BD 1080p AAC] [52244604].mkv] to [D:\workspace\output\Anime\Hotarubi no Mori e\Hotarubi no Mori e - 01 - Complete Movie.mkv]
Tested CLI and GUI (with AniDB) and both work.

Just give it a few days and then try again. Clearing the cache might also work. Or using TheMovieDB for anime movies.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Eye

Post by Eye »

Changing the match mode to "oportunistic" seems to have done the tick
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Opportunistic => Match almost anything but with some chance of error. This is default. It'll work for almost anything.

Strict => Match only files that can by identified without any reasonable doubt (i.e. well-names files). That means episodes need proper SxE numbering and movie need to follow name+year pattern. This mode will work better for already reasonably well-named files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.