[amc] series auto-detection failed

Any questions? Need some help?
Dannzi

[amc] series auto-detection failed

Post by Dannzi »

Greetings, first time poster, and a new user of filebot

i recently setup a media server at home with Plex and have been using qBittorrent to automate my show downloads via RSS feeds and using filebot to rename, sort and organize my folders all automatically, but i've ran into a problem with 1 show, and when i think about it there will probably be another error when another show starts airing again.

Now, my problem is this, the show "Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll" is named in the releases as Sex.And.Drugs.And.Rock.And.Roll, and using thetvdb.com the show doesn't get correctly matched with it's files due to the naming of the releases. Is there a script i can run, before the moving and sorting, that would rename the files correctly so the correct data is fetched from thetvdb.com? and if so, how?

my second question would be, when American Dad! start airing again, the release groups are always a "season behind", is there a way to have filebot automatically add +1 to the season so it gets matched correctly with thetvdb.com, or would i simply need to adjust this manually to avoid having new episodes overwrite old ones?

Thanks in advance, and i sure hope my newbie questions can be answered :)
rednoah
The Source

Re: series name

Post by rednoah »

What's the filename (or logs) of the file that doesn't work? This can be fixed by adding an alias name for the TV Series.

Misleading SxE numbers can't be fixed... :|

Maybe by using some nifty --filter you can force FileBot to select a "bad" (i.e. correct in this case) match.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Dannzi

Post by Dannzi »

aight, so here's the log when trying to process sex&drugs&rock&roll

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Aug 06 22:26:56 GMT 2015]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_dir = D:/Torrent Temp/
Using excludes: D:\amc.txt (64)
Input: D:\Torrent Temp\Sex.and.Drugs.and.Rock.and.Roll.S01E03.UNCENSORED.HDTV.x264-BATV[ettv]\Sex.and.Drugs.and.Rock.and.Roll.S01E03.UNCENSORED.HDTV.x264-BATV.mp4
Exclude: D:\Torrent Temp\Sex.and.Drugs.and.Rock.and.Roll.S01E03.UNCENSORED.HDTV.x264-BATV[ettv]\sex.and.drugs.and.rock.and.roll.s01e03.uncensored.hdtv.x264-batv.nfo
Exclude: D:\Torrent Temp\Sex.and.Drugs.and.Rock.and.Roll.S01E03.UNCENSORED.HDTV.x264-BATV[ettv]\Torrent-Downloaded-From-extratorrent.cc.txt
Group: [tvs:sex and drugs and rock and roll] => [Sex.and.Drugs.and.Rock.and.Roll.S01E03.UNCENSORED.HDTV.x264-BATV.mp4]
ágú. 06, 2015 10:26:59 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll]
Failed to fetch episode data: [Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll]
CmdlineException: Unable to match files to episode data
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
now... lets assume i am new to this, what do you mean by adding an alias for the TV Series name? do i do it, or is there a list that filebot automatically checks online?

about American Dad!, i tried using the --filter command but i failed to use it correctly i guess, because when using it i forced filebot to match all my downloading torrents with american dad seasons, woops... :p

bear in mind that i am no programmer, and my scripting abilities are very much lacking :>
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can't add alias names. It's either in TheTVDB or in my own alias list. Since I'm on holiday I won't be able to update any of the filebot index files though this/next month.

I see. If you auto-detection doesn't yield any options in the first place, then --filter is useless.

If you're using the filebot -rename command manually you can specify --q but the amc script won't be process these files until I add the alias to the filebot index.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Dannzi

Re: [amc] series auto-detection failed

Post by Dannzi »

Im currently running qBittorrent and the following after download finishes:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y excludeList=amc.txt "ut_kind=multi" "ut_dir=%f"
Is there any way to add into this before the amc script fetches data to simply rename anything named "sex and drugs and rock and roll" to "Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll" ?