Log says "Done ?(?????)?"; but nothing happens

Any questions? Need some help?
ramsundaram

Log says "Done ?(?????)?"; but nothing happens

Post by ramsundaram »

Hi:

I use utorrent to download shows on my laptop, and then extract & transfer them to my xtreamer media player. The xtreamer is mapped to Z:.

All shows are to be moved to the same directory, and renamed. My utorrent "Run when a torrent finishes" command is "filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "Z:/" --action copy -non-strict --def subtitles=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" >>"D:/log.txt". The command runs, but nothing is copied.

log.txt reads: (removed actual filenames below)
Parameter: subtitles = y
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Torrents\Seeding\[filename]
Parameter: ut_file = [filename]
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = [title]
Parameter: ut_label = TV
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Done ?(?????)?

What am I doing wrong?

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Re: Log says "Done ?(?????)?"; but nothing happens

Post by rednoah »

There is no "Input: ..." lines meaning it doesn't have any files to process. Check utorrent for the exact cmd that is executed and see what happens if you run it in the console.

Also make sure that the files in D:\Torrents\Seeding\[filename] are proper video files, if it's something exotic maybe it doesn't recognize it as video files.

This is how it looks normally, you can play with the cmd to find out when it's working and when not. Your cmdline is probably wrong somewhere:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "E:" --action copy -non-strict --def "ut_dir=E:/testdata/Seeding/Alias" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=" "ut_label=TV" "ut_state="
Parameter: ut_dir = E:/testdata/Seeding/Alias
Parameter: ut_file =
Parameter: ut_title =
Parameter: ut_state =
Input: E:\testdata\Seeding\Alias\Alias 1x01.avi
Group: [tvs:Alias] => [Alias 1x01.avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Alias]
Fetching episode data for [Alias]
Fetching episode data for [Alias the Jester]
Fetching episode data for [Alias Smith and Jones]
[COPY] Rename [E:\testdata\Seeding\Alias\Alias 1x01.avi] to [E:\TV Shows\Alias\Season 1\Alias - S01E01 - Truth Be Told.avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ?(?????)?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ramsundaram

Post by ramsundaram »

rednoah wrote:There is no "Input: ..." lines meaning it doesn't have any files to process. Check utorrent for the exact cmd that is executed and see what happens if you run it in the console.
Thanks.

I don't understand why, but the same command worked on a new torrent that started downloading after I posted that question. It had not worked on several torrents before that.

I've now created a local copy of the utorrent-postprocess script and edited it to avoid the "TV Shows\Show Name" structure, as I want everything in one folder. I'll check if it works now.

Ram
ramsundaram

Post by ramsundaram »

ramsundaram wrote:
rednoah wrote:There is no "Input: ..." lines meaning it doesn't have any files to process. Check utorrent for the exact cmd that is executed and see what happens if you run it in the console.
I don't understand why, but the same command worked on a new torrent that started downloading after I posted that question. It had not worked on several torrents before that.
Some more info. My command line (as pasted in the first mail) works on single file torrents, but does not work on rar-compressed multi file torrents.

The log shows Filebot correctly identifies the torrent as "multi" but there's no input line.

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, I guess 7zip integration is not working then... and since you're just piping only standard output to that file, and not error output, you've hidden the error messages from yourself. Aren't you testing things by running the command manually in a cmd window??

e.g. redirect stdout AND stderr:

filebot -version > test.txt 2>&1
What do you get if you run this command?

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
ramsundaram

Post by ramsundaram »

rednoah wrote:Well, I guess 7zip integration is not working then... and since you're just piping only standard output to that file, and not error output, you've hidden the error messages from yourself. Aren't you testing things by running the command manually in a cmd window??

e.g. redirect stdout AND stderr:

filebot -version > test.txt 2>&1
When I run it in a command line, it works. I'll try again with the local script.
rednoah wrote: What do you get if you run this command?

filebot -script fn:sysinfo

D:\>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 3.0 (r1207)
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.48
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_04
64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Windows 7 (amd64)
Done ?(?????)?
Thanks.

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well that looks good. What's the full path of the archive? What's the names of the files in the archive?

EDIT:
So you say it DOES WORK if you run it manually in the cmd window BUT not when called from utorrent? Could it be that you have 32-bit Java and 64-bit Java installed and that µTorrent is invoking the 32-bit Java?
ramsundaram

Post by ramsundaram »

rednoah wrote:Well that looks good. What's the full path of the archive? What's the names of the files in the archive?
My cmdline was

"filebot -script "C:\Program Files\Filebot\utorrent-postprocess.ram.groovy" --output "z:/" --action copy -non-strict --def subtitles=y "ut_dir=D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV" "ut_file=jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv.nfo" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV" "ut_label=TV" "ut_state=5" >>"D:/log.txt" 2>&1"
log.txt read:

Parameter: subtitles = y
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
Parameter: ut_file = jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv.nfo
Parameter: ut_title = Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Read archive [jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv.rar] to [D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV\jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv]
Extracting files [D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV\jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mkv]
Input: D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV\jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mkv
FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Filebot\lib\htpc.groovy (The system cannot find the path specified)
Group: [tvs:Jimmy Fallon] => [Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mkv]
Missing subtitles for 1 video files
Looking up subtitles by filehash via OpenSubtitles
Looking up subtitles by filehash via Sublight
Lookup by hash failed: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Sublight login has not been configured
Searching for [Jimmy Fallon] at [OpenSubtitles]
Search for [Jimmy Fallon] failed: The response could not be parsed.
Searching for [Jimmy Fallon] at [Sublight]
Search for [Jimmy Fallon] failed: Sublight login has not been configured
Searching for [Jimmy Fallon] at [Subscene]
No matching subtitles found: D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV\jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mkv
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Jimmy Fallon]
Fetching episode data for [Late Night with Jimmy Fallon]
[COPY] Rename [D:\Torrents\Seeding\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV\jimmy.fallon.2012.10.12.salma.hayek.pinault.720p.hdtv.x264-bajskorv\Jimmy.Fallon.2012.10.12.Salma.Hayek.Pinault.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mkv] to [z:\TV Shows\Late Night with Jimmy Fallon\Season 2012\Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - S2012E157 - Salma Hayek Pinault, Andrew Lincoln, Peter Gabriel, Ben Gibbard.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah wrote:EDIT:
So you say it DOES WORK if you run it manually in the cmd window BUT not when called from utorrent? Could it be that you have 32-bit Java and 64-bit Java installed and that µTorrent is invoking the 32-bit Java?
It's possible, as I have both Java VMs. How do I test?

Also, I just realised that sam829's problem may apply to me, as I move the torrent download when completed from D:\Torrents\Incoming to D:\Torrents\Completed. Do you think Filebot's seeing empty directories?

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The last log you sent seem to be working fine. Should have copied things to where you want it.

Better take care of this as well. Since you're running locally you'll need to copy all the dependencies as well.

FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Filebot\lib\htpc.groovy (The system cannot find the path specified)
Fetch that one and copy it to where it's looking for it in that error message:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/scripts/lib/htpc.groovy