seriesFormat - Can't for the life of me get it to work1

Any questions? Need some help?
manbearpig2012

seriesFormat - Can't for the life of me get it to work1

Post by manbearpig2012 »

Finally jumping into the CLI of filebot. Have a script in the GUI that works perfectly for all my TV series renaming needs. Been playing around with AMC all day doing test runs, but can't for the life of me get the seriesFormat option to work!! it's driving me crazy, as without it I can't figure out how to edit the rename script. Here's the script i'm using and the outputs from it.... Notice the filename in the output... it renames the show based on the default and puts it in the --output path, rather than listening to seriesFormat. help please!!!

EDIT: Of course, couple minutes after posting I figured out what was up.... apparently if there's an error in --def when running through PowerShell, it just ignores that parameter. Turned out I needed to replace most of the " with ' in the renaming script, no idea why.... worked perfectly fine through the GUI using "

Code: Select all

filebot -script dev:amc "D:/_JDownloader Downloads" --output "T:/_TV Shows" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --def clean=y --def "seriesFormat=t:/_TV Shows/{n.replacePart('')}/{'Season '+s}/{n.replacePart('')} - {s00e00} - {t.replacePart(', Part $1')} [{airdate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}]({VF}{"."+SOURCE}{"."+VC}{"."+AC}{"."+AF}{"."+fn.match(/DD5.1/)})" --def excludeList=amc.txt --action test

PS C:\Users\Towner Server> filebot -script dev:amc "D:/_JDownloader Downloads" --output "T:/_TV Shows" --log-file amc.lo
g --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --def clean=y --def "seriesFormat=t:/_TV Shows/{n.replacePart('')}/{'Season
'+s}/{n.replacePart('')} - {s00e00} - {t.replacePart(', Part $1')} [{airdate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}]({VF}{"."+SOURCE}{"."
+VC}{"."+AC}{"."+AF}{"."+fn.match(/DD5.1/)})" --def excludeList=amc.txt --action test
Locking C:\Users\Towner Server\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [dev:amc] at [Tue Apr 26 13:22:48 CDT 2016]
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Argument: D:\_JDownloader Downloads
Using excludes: T:\_TV Shows\amc.txt (0)
Input: D:\_JDownloader Downloads\Penny Dreadful - S03E01 - The Day Tennyson Died.mkv
Group: [tvs:penny dreadful] => [Penny Dreadful - S03E01 - The Day Tennyson Died.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Penny Dreadful]
Fetching episode data for [Penny Dreadful]
[TEST] Rename [D:\_JDownloader Downloads\Penny Dreadful - S03E01 - The Day Tennyson Died.mkv] to [T:\_TV Shows\TV Shows\
Penny Dreadful\Season 03\Penny Dreadful - S03E01 - The Day Tennyson Died.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

PS C:\Users\Towner Server> filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7 (r3894)
JNA Native: 4.0.1
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.78
Failed to preload library: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gcc_s_seh-1 in java.library.path
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.6
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_77
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 864 MB Max Memory / 26 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Data: C:\Users\Towner Server\AppData\Roaming\FileBot
rednoah
The Source

Re: seriesFormat - Can't for the life of me get it to work1

Post by rednoah »

Argument parsing... Read this if you want to know why:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.