I have a problem. I had the amazing media center script (Fully Automated Media Center) working perfectly in combination with XBMC in my old pc, but i can't get it to work in my new pc. I type the line in the utorrent configuration as mentioned and changing the output, but nothing happens when the download finishes.
I typed exactly this ( without the *):
Code: Select all
filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "C:/Users/******/*****" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
Nothing seems to work in the command line neither. I tried launching the script locally (maybe i did it wrong, highly probable), but it seems to be that the cmd doesn't understand the command filebot. I tried typing the path to the filebot app instead of filebot but nothing works.
I can't include the cmd output because there isn't.
I could use some help.
PD: I'm running windows 8, filebot v3.1, utorrent 3.2.1, java 7 build 9