Filebot via SSH recursive directory

Any questions? Need some help?
imperialized

Filebot via SSH recursive directory

Post by imperialized »

I recently moved a LOT of files from one server to another. On my old server, it was all done with symlinks to create the Plex library, now, I wish to duplicate the setup that I used to have. All of the files are in one folder, so a recursive directory scan would do the trick. Unfortunately, I really don't know how to do it.

If some one could point me to the right place I would appreciate it.

For what its worth, I actually do try to accomplish things myself before asking for help, I just cannot figure this stuff out for the life of me.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot via SSH recursive directory

Post by rednoah »

Did you have a look at the amc script? What have you tried so far?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
imperialized

Post by imperialized »

I am familiar with AMC, not an expert, but I know what it does.

Basically, I know you can use it by calling fn:amc, but I think that I need to call fn:suball.

How would I use them both? Further, I thought about trying to implement one of the "post-process" type setups like I used in rutorrent, but I cannot pass parameters into them like the torrent clients do.

I haven't run anything on my live files because I don't want to mess up and have stuff renamed all out of whack. I've basically just tried researching to find the solution, without prevail.

Thanks again in advance for such a great program and for the help.
imperialized

Post by imperialized »

I ended up just doing this using the hash_done method built into rtorrent since I couldn't figure out another way. This had the same effect that I needed since all the folders where in rtorrent.

If anyone else needs to do what I did in the future, add this commands to .rtorrent.rc then restart rtorrent.

Code: Select all

system.method.set_key=event.download.hash_done,filebot,"execute={/home/{user}/rtorrent-postprocess.sh,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_name=,$d.get_custom1=}"
$HOME might also work here, I'm not sure.