Strange New Error

Any questions? Need some help?
theimmortal

Strange New Error

Post by theimmortal »

Okay, so I have done something to screw up filebot on my Ubuntu server. When I try to run the script I get the following error:

(process:23189): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy' is not installed

/usr/bin/filebot: line 2: 23189 Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped) java -Xmx256m -Dunixfs=false -DuseGVFS=true -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=true -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Dapplication.deployment=deb -Dapplication.dir=$HOME/.filebot -Djava.io.tmpdir=$HOME/.filebot/temp -Djna.library.path=/usr/share/filebot -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/filebot -jar /usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar "$@"

Any ideas?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Strange New Error

Post by rednoah »

This should work:

Code: Select all

-DuseGVFS=false
This will make it not load libgio and disable DnD support for network locations.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
theimmortal

Post by theimmortal »

I get the following error when adding that to the command line:

"-DuseGVFS=false" is not a valid option

Is there a package I need to reinstall so that I can continue using filebot normally?
theimmortal

Post by theimmortal »

Okay, so I realized I was supposed to edit the /usr/bin/filebot command and change -DuseGVFS to false. After doing that I still get the same error message.
theimmortal

Post by theimmortal »

What I screwed up is for some reason I had removed glib-networking when I was cleaning up my system. Reinstalling that package and it's dependencies fixed my problem.