AMC Not Detecting Anime Episode Correctly

Any questions? Need some help?
Zeikai

AMC Not Detecting Anime Episode Correctly

Post by Zeikai »

Trying to use AMC to just do simple automation for my plex setup. I just want movies/tv/anime renamed simply and thrown in their right folders after they are done downloading in utorrent, nothing fancy at all. I got my movies and tv shows working correctly, however anime seems to not be reading the file name right or something as it's changing it to the completely wrong thing. Here's my log and the command I'm using.

P.S. Would be great to know how to make it move the file out of my downloads so I don't have to go and delete it later. (Google does not like searching this type of stuff)

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:/Plex" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def clean=y
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Mar 20 14:52:14 EDT 2017]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: ut_label =
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = [HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [1080p].mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_file = [HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [1080p].mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = Z:\Downloads
Parameter: clean = y
Input: Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [1080p].mkv
Group: [anime:tales of zestiria the x] => [[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [1080p].mkv]
Mar 20, 2017 2:52:17 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Tales of Zestiria the X]
Fetching episode data for [Tales of Zestiria the Cross]
Fetching episode data for [Tales of Zestiria the Cross (2017)]
Fetching episode data for [Tales of Zestiria: Doushi no Yoake]
[COPY] Rename [Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [1080p].mkv] to [Z:\Plex\Anime\Tales of Zestiria the Cross\Tales of Zestiria the Cross - 03 - Elysium.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Not Detecting Anime Episode Correctly

Post by rednoah »

Does AniDB have a show called "Tales of Zestiria the X" at all? If yes, does that show have more than 23 episodes according to AniDB? Please include links.

:idea: Note that Plex does not support AniDB unless you're using the HTTP Anidb Metadata Agent (HAMA).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Zeikai

Post by Zeikai »

It's the 2nd season out of 24 episodes, so it would be considered episode 11 out of 12 or 23/24 for the entire series.
I'm not actually using the anime on plex, I'm just trying to use AMC to sort it out of the downloads folder basically.

https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... eid=184785
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... eid=184785

Also does it with another show it's 23/25 for second season or 48/50 for all of them.
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... eid=184790
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... &aid=12048

Mar 20, 2017 2:49:52 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, mobile suit gundam]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans (2016)]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam (1981)]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam ZZ]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam 00]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam]
Fetching episode data for [Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Anime\Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans\Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans - 18 - Voice
Skipped [Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans - 48 [1080p].mkv] because [Z:\Plex\Anime\Kidou Senshi Gundam Tekketsu no Orphans\Kidou Senshi Gundam Tekketsu no Orphans - 18 - Voice.mkv] already exists
Processed 0 files
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. Unfortunately, FileBot cannot match Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 to Tales of Zestiria the Cross (2017) - 11 - Be Like the Wind. I wouldn't be able to make that connection myself. :lol:

It might work if you use TheTVDB:
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=311014&lid=7
Zeikai

Post by Zeikai »

It's not so much that it can't match it, it's matching it to the completely wrong one. If it can't handle it correctly is there a way to prevent AMC from trying to do anime and stick with TV/Movies only, or even just Movies only?

I also know very little about how this stuff works, how would I force it to use the tv database instead of the anime one?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can use --def ut_label=Series to force Series / TheTVDB mode.

[HorribleSubs] is a trigger for Anime mode. I've disabled that behaviour for now. You can try the latest revision with -script dev:amc.
Zeikai

Post by Zeikai »

It's closer but still not correct using the tv database, has this kind of problem not been brought up before or is it just a recent glitch? Cause I couldn't find anyone else having this issue anywhere on google.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Mar 20 16:10:22 EDT 2017]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: ut_label = Series
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = [HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [480p].mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_file = [HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [480p].mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = Z:\Downloads
Parameter: clean = y
Input: Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [480p].mkv
Group: [tvs:tales of zestiria the x] => [[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [480p].mkv]
Mar 20, 2017 4:10:25 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Tales of Zestiria the X]
Fetching episode data for [Tales of Zestiria the X]
[COPY] Rename [Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 23 [480p].mkv] to [Z:\Plex\TV Shows\Tales of Zestiria the X\Season 01\Tales of Zestiria the X - S01E22 - Northern Land.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Episode 1x22 is #23 according to TheTVDB:
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesi ... 9648&lid=7

These kind of glitches are specific to series data not matching your files. Nothing you can do about that. You won't run into these kinds of issue with popular shows where everybody agrees on the names and numberings.

:idea: I'd use the GUI for tricky cases like this.
Zeikai

Post by Zeikai »

Worked correctly for gundam, but it kind of defeats the point of it being automated if I can't trust it to be right. I am curious though if there isn't a way to use myanimelist instead of ani.db since I have never known myanimelist to be wrong and it's the more popular of the two. If there isn't a better workaround for this then just doing it manually anyways, is there a way to just make amc only do movies and ignore TV/Anime?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33051/Mob ... on/episode

[COPY] Rename [Z:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans - 48 [480p].mkv] to [Z:\Plex\TV Shows\Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans\Season 02\Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans - S02E23 - Promise.mkv]
Processed 1 files
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you use -non-strict then you can't trust it to be right. If you use strict mode then you can't trust it to always work. This is the compromise. Can't have everything. :P
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4695

Does myanimelist have an API? Even if it does, it probably won't work as well as you think. I doubt that you have ever checked in detail how well myanimelist matches ALL of your files. There are always corner cases.

How can the amc script know what files are TV and what files are Movies in advance? Half of the time is spent on figuring out which is which. You can't only process Movies unless you know which file are Movies and which files are not.

Episode 2x23 #48 works of course, because #48 is what the TheTVDB says it is. This is not the case for the previous (extremely rare) corner case we discussed:
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesi ... 3778&lid=7