[HELP]MediaInfo Related Bindings Only On Some Files Not Working After Format

Any questions? Need some help?
Romtromon

[HELP]MediaInfo Related Bindings Only On Some Files Not Working After Format

Post by Romtromon »

I recently formatted my computer and re-installed FileBot and Java only to find the the MediaInfo related bindings don't seem to work. However, they do work on certain files but don't on others, and I remember having used the same files on FileBot before the format and they worked fine.

The bindings that don't work:

Code: Select all

{model.collect{ [it.source, it.vf, it.cf, it.vc, it.ac] }.transpose()*.minus(null)*.unique()*.join('-').join(' ')}
Typing "filebot -script fn:sysinfo" outputs:

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.93
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-05-15 (r500)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_131
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 23 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Done ?(?????)?
Thanks in advance for any and all help regarding the matter.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [HELP]MediaInfo Related Bindings Only On Some Files Not Working After Format

Post by rednoah »

What have you tried so far to narrow down the problem?

@see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4285
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Romtromon

Re: [HELP]MediaInfo Related Bindings Only On Some Files Not Working After Format

Post by Romtromon »

rednoah wrote: 04 Jun 2017, 14:18 What have you tried so far to narrow down the problem?

@see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4285
I've narrowed it down to it not being a problem with MediaInfo.

Apparently it's actually the expression that caused the problem. I apologise for my ignorance but it seems this topic is in the wrong section.

I'd still appreciate it if you would help me figure this out because I remember this expression to have worked in the past.

({model.collect{ [it.source, it.vf, it.cf, it.vc, it.ac] }.transpose()*.minus(null)*.unique()*.join('-').join(' ')})
Basically I expected this to collect the source, vf, cf, vc, and ac. Then ignore the ones that are empty and if there are multiple values for any within the videos join them with a '-' and then collectively join them all with spaces. So I expect something like this:

(BD 720p mkv-mp4 x264 AAC-FLAC)

However the expression fails whenever any of them are missing, so if for example, the source is missing, it returns:

()

instead of:

(BD 720p mkv-mp4 x264 AAC-FLAC)

Once again I apologise for the misunderstanding and for ignorantly starting a topic in the wrong section but I'd greatly appreciate any and all help regarding the matter. Thanks in advance!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The Format Editor should display an error message if an expression fails. What does it say?

Presumably, any of these 5 bindings could be the culprit:

[it.source, it.vf, it.cf, it.vc, it.ac]
Please narrow down which one... How about this one?

[it.source]
Or maybe this one?

[it.vf]
(repeat for all 5 of them)
Romtromon

Post by Romtromon »

The Format Editor doesn't display an error because I think the expression is correct syntax-wise.
EDIT: Looks like it does display something:
Binding "model": java.lang.NullPointerException

I only got this error from changing the sample file so I don't know if it'll be helpful because sometimes it just shows:
Binding "source":undefined

Well in my experiments so far it's only been source. Because the source is obtained from the current filename while the other bindings are all obtained from MediaInfo and therefore will be available for all videos.

So what I'm trying to say is that if I have a file where the source is missing I just get : ()
Instead of something like: (720p mkv-mp4 x264 AAC-FLAC)

However, if I change the expression to:

[it.vf, it.cf, it.vc, it.ac]
it works.

So the problem is that the expression returns nothing when the source is not available.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. Fixed with r5113.
Romtromon

Post by Romtromon »

rednoah wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 07:44 I see. Fixed with r5113.
So I should download the archive from the HEAD section of sourceforge? I tried and I'm having trouble extracting the .gpg file. I have the GPG CLI installed.