Filebot script keeps naming and moving wrongly

Any questions? Need some help?
GeneralBurger

Filebot script keeps naming and moving wrongly

Post by GeneralBurger »

So I have a script which downloads movies from a remote server to a local directory every few hours. This directory is named /made. Then the Filebot script works on the files and it is supposed to rename and move the file to another directory called /TryMovies/Movies and then mails a notification of completion to a gmail account.

It works 80% of the time. The rest 20% of the time it has renamed the movie to the name of the local directory and moved it to a directory inside /TryMovies/Movies and named /Made which is as you can see the name of the local directory. Not sure where I have made a mistake.

It bothers me as the directory is accessed by several people in a huge location and I have been getting requests to fix it.

I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong by naming the movies and TV shows as they were. I can remove the examples if I am notified.

Requesting you guys to please point me at the right direction to fix this mistake.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies"  --action move -non-strict "/home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made" --log-file amc.log --def "music=y" "excludeList=amc.txt" "clean=y" "deleteAfterExtract=y" "subtitles=en" "gmail=GeneralBurger:87xoabprp" movieFormat="//media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/{genres[0]}/{y}/{n}/{n.upperInitial().space('.')}.{y}.{source}.{vc}{'-'+group}" seriesFormat="//media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/TVShows/{n}/Season {s}/{sxe} - {t}" musicFormat="//media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Music/{albumartist}/{album}/{t}"
Americas.War.on.Drugs.Part.4.Heroin.Terrorists.and.Kings.of.Pain.720p.<redacted> is moved to /media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/TVShows/Made/Season 4 and was named "4x04 - Movie Stars.mkv"

The.Bad.Batch.2016.1080p.<redacted>.<redacted>.mkv is moved to /media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/Action/2001/Made
and was named Made.2001.WEB-DL.AVC-FGT.mkv

Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.<redacted>.mkv is moved to /media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/Action/2001/Made
and was named Made.2001.WEB-DL.AVC-FGT.mkv
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot script keeps naming and moving wrongly

Post by rednoah »

Please post the console output that you get when calling the amc script.

:!: You probably want to change your Google password as well now, since you've just posted it in the internet.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
GeneralBurger

Post by GeneralBurger »

That password I posted is a random one which I just came up with :D

Actually this runs from a cronjob. Where would I get the output for the Filebot script when it runs within a Cronjob?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Run the command yourself then, and see what the output says. The output will also tell you where the --log-file amc.log will be stored by default.
GeneralBurger

Post by GeneralBurger »

Code: Select all

Locking /home/GeneralBurger/filebot/logs/amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Jul 14:22:40:00 DDUT 2017]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: gmail = *****
Parameter: movieFormat = //media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/{genres[0]}/{y}/{n}/{n.upperInitial().space('.')}.{y}.{source}.{vc}{'-'+group}
Parameter: seriesFormat = //media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/TVShows/{n}/Season {s}/{sxe} - {t}
Parameter: musicFormat = //media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Music/{albumartist}/{album}/{t}
Argument[0]: /home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made
Use excludes: /media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/amc.txt (1702)
Input: /home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv
xattr: [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv] => [Made (2001)]
Group: [mov:made 2001] => [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
Fetching [English] subtitles [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.srt] from [OpenSubtitles]
Export [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.srt] as [SubRip / UTF-8]
Writing [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.srt] to [Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.eng.srt]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv]
Fetch failed: Try again in 5 seconds (2 more) => java.net.UnknownHostException: api.themoviedb.org
Fetch failed: Try again in 10 seconds (1 more) => java.net.UnknownHostException: api.themoviedb.org
[MOVE] From [/home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv] to [/media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/Drama/2017/Raw/Raw.2017.WEB-DL.AVC-FGT.mkv]
[MOVE] From [/home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.eng.srt] to [/media/GeneralBurger/My Book/TryMovies/Movies/Drama/2017/Raw/Raw.2017.WEB-DL.AVC-FGT.srt]
Processed 2 files
     [mail] Sending email: [FileBot] Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
     [mail] Sent email with 0 attachments
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /home/GeneralBurger/Downloads/made/Raw.2016.SUBBED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
GeneralBurger

Post by GeneralBurger »

Okay. Looks like it processed it fine this time. I am confused. Why did it push it to the /made directory initially the first time it processed a couple of months back.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you have a folder called "Made" and movies misidentified as a movie called "Made", then I'd try changing the folder name, to something that isn't also a movie name, such as "Complete" or "Staging".