Requesting a Licence

Any questions? Need some help?
CSWinnall

Requesting a Licence

Post by CSWinnall »

Hi RedNoah

I have been using your excellent program for years but i have not had the need to post in the forums as i have always been able to find the answers there so i cant pm you.

I purchased FileBot from the windows store on 30th March 2017 but recently i have had to switch to Linux so i have just discovered your new licence model. I read that you might be giving Windows Store purchasers a 1 year licence if so i would really appreciate it just this once.

I look forward to hearing from you

CSWinnall
rednoah
The Source

Re: Requesting a Licence

Post by rednoah »

Sure. Please PM me your Microsoft Store proof of purchase details (e.g. screenshots).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
drsteveplatt

Post by drsteveplatt »

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. I purchased a license via the Microsoft Store on 3/2/18, and would like to xfer/use it on my Synology instead. (No license was required on Syn at that time so I purchased the MS license to support the product!)

Can you help? I can forward the transaction ID, emails, whatever...

Thanks,

Steve
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Sure, can you email or PM me a screenshot of your Microsoft Store purchase confirmation via Google Drive or Dropbox please? I'll also need Name + Email for issuing you a license.
killater

Post by killater »

Hi!
I'm in the same boat I guess, I purchased a filebot in appStore, Now I've switched to windows and want to continue using Filebot.
But it appears that I cannot send you a PM with my proof of purchase, since I'm a newbie((( What should I do?
jalliot

Post by jalliot »

Hello rednoah,
Same situation for me unfortunately (cannot PM you yet because of lack of post) but I'd be glad to send you proof of purchase in order to get the licence for my syno.
Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Sure, I'll need name / email / purchase confirmation screenshot or pdf shared via google drive please.
mmatejcic

Post by mmatejcic »

Dear RedNoah, i switched from Mac where I had a lifetime licence of FIlebot (purcahased via Mac store) to Windows PC and would like to transfer that licence to a PC. Please assist.

Post by 2635599 »

i guess this is a good a place to post this as any. in the plex forum on redeit they suggest i pm rednoah to get a key so i can tryout filebot. i never got to test it when it was free cause since win 10 1803 it would never run, now with the latest version of filebot it actually runs but won't actually change the file names. so i'm requesting a temp code so i can actually test fb. i would of pm'ed but not having posted yest i could not. thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

mmatejcic wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 12:36 Dear RedNoah, i switched from Mac where I had a lifetime licence of FIlebot (purcahased via Mac store) to Windows PC and would like to transfer that licence to a PC. Please assist.
Read your PM. License sent.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

2635599 wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 17:30 i guess this is a good a place to post this as any. in the plex forum on redeit they suggest i pm rednoah to get a key so i can tryout filebot. i never got to test it when it was free cause since win 10 1803 it would never run, now with the latest version of filebot it actually runs but won't actually change the file names. so i'm requesting a temp code so i can actually test fb. i would of pm'ed but not having posted yest i could not. thanks
The new FileBot 4.8.2 release allows you to evaluate FileBot without a license:
https://www.filebot.net/#download

:idea: Actually moving / renaming files is not possible without a license, but that can't not work anyway. All the interesting bits like matching and custom formats can be evaluated to your hearts desire.

2635599 wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 17:30 won't actually change the file names
Are you perhaps using a custom format that ends with {fn} maybe?
stevenem

Post by stevenem »

Hey rednoah, I haven't posted in the forums yet so I can't PM either. I purchased a license from the Mac App Store a while back. A few months later I got a Synology NAS, and set up Filebot to use there instead. Is it possible to transfer to a license I can use on the NAS?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No. MAS purchases are independent of the new universal license system.

If you PM me your name / email / proof of purchase shared via gdrive then I can issue a free courtesy license.
DobbleG1000

Post by DobbleG1000 »

Hi RedNoah

I purchased FileBot from the windows store on 8th March 2018 but recently switched to Linux and would like to request a license.

Thanks

DobbleG1000
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

DobbleG1000 wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 16:44 Hi RedNoah

I purchased FileBot from the windows store on 8th March 2018 but recently switched to Linux and would like to request a license.

Thanks

DobbleG1000
If you PM me your name / email / proof of purchase shared via gdrive then I can issue a free courtesy license.
dmurphy

Post by dmurphy »

Hey I would like to get a license for linux too. I did purchase on the windows store. However I can't seem to PM you. Perhaps a post limit? Can you please PM me?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Now that you have 1 public post, you can PM me name / email / proof of purchase (png / pdf shared via gdrive).
kanutten

Post by kanutten »

hi, I did a purchase from appstore, a lifetime licence of Filebot (via Mac store 15.december 2015) to Windows PC and would like to transfer that licence to a pc . please help
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Transferring licenses from Apple / Microsoft owned platforms is not possible. I can offer a complimentary 1 year universal license though. PM me name / email / proof of purchase (png / pdf shared via gdrive).
benesuddy5057

Post by benesuddy5057 »

Hello,

I have purchased FileBot from the Microsoft Store on 7th May 2018 and it was working perfectly. But I had to reinstall my Windows 10 last week and since, I can't install FileBot from the Microsoft Store anymore. It's still marked as purchased but I have each time an error 0x80070005.
I saw that now we can buy a license for a version out of the Microsoft Store, I would like to know if I could have my license for this version to finally be able to reuse this great software?

I have the invoice of my purchase on the Microsoft Store if you need proof :)

Thank you in advance,
Benesuddy.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Sure. Please PM me name / email / proof of purchase (png / pdf shared via gdrive).
poppyq

Post by poppyq »

Posting so I can DM you my MS license in exchange for one that works with my Synology.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Sent.
darkgreen

Post by darkgreen »

Hi there!

I purchased the filebot on the mac appstore a long time ago and i'm very happy with it, i'm new to this forum because i never felt the need to be here but now i'm switching back to windows OS. is it possible to request for a license for windows 10? unfortunately i can not send PMs yet

TIA
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes, you may request a complimentary 1 year universal license. Please PM me your name / gmail / MAS proof of purchase details (preferably shared via gdrive).

:idea: PMs are enabled now you have at least 1 public post.