Activation problem

Any questions? Need some help?
dastrom

Activation problem

Post by dastrom »

I bought a license and did receive the two emails. The one with the license has a download button but when clicking on it it just takes me to a page called Index of /filebot at get.filebot.net with a directory listed. No way to save it and nothing appears as an attachment in the email. There is what appears to be a public key in the directory but I could not find any to save it or any text box way of inserting the key. Using gmail. Seems like a very strange complicated way to activate a license. HELP!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Activation problem

Post by rednoah »

You seem to describe the first email, which contains a download link to the public mirror for FileBot downloads. The second email will contain your personal license file as attachment.

Here's how it works:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6121

If you still cannot find your license file, please PM me your name / email.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dastrom

Post by dastrom »

I did read the FAQ about the 2 emails but now see I actually recieved 3. Two from paddle one from you. One of the ones from Paddle that said 1 year license key with a download button and below that it said license key with what appeared to be a license key listed. Sorry for the bother and thanks for your quick response!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. Maybe depending on the payment method there might be multiple confirmations. I've only ever gotten one from Paddle during my tests.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.