[bash] sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `

Any questions? Need some help?
jkalksma

[bash] sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `

Post by jkalksma »

Hello,

I have assembled the following user defined script on my Synology NAS after a crash of one of my disks. It used to work before the crash but now I get errors.

Script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:configure' --def ‘osdbUser=xxx' ‘osdbPwd=xxx’ filebot -script 'fn:amc' '/volume1/Downloads’ --output /volume1/Video --action move -non-strict --conflict auto --lang en --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y’ 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'excludeList=.excludes’
Errors:

Code: Select all

sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Errors in Script / Synology

Post by rednoah »

' Apostrophe and ‘ Left Single Quotation Mark and ’ Right Single Quotation Mark are NOT interchangeable and are interpreted differently by the shell.

Please read this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899

:!: Never ever use word processor software like Word for code. Use code editors like Sublime or Notepad++ instead.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jkalksma

Re: [bash] sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `

Post by jkalksma »

Thank you, corrected that. Now I need a licencse. I bought a license, how do I install it on my Synology?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [bash] sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `

Post by rednoah »

If you're using FileBot Node, then you will find a License button somewhere that you can click to upload and install your license.

Alternatively, you can log in via SSH and call filebot --license /path/to/license/file. The command-line output will tell you as much when calling FileBot without a valid license installed.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.