Filebot Script Not Deleting Files When Complete

Any questions? Need some help?
spetrillo

Filebot Script Not Deleting Files When Complete

Post by spetrillo »

It seems that about 2 or so weeks ago my Filebot script started not to delete files after processing. Here is the script I am using:

-script fn:amc --output "E:/Media" --action move --conflict auto -non-strict "E:/Torrents/Complete" --log-file amc.log --def music=n --def clean=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def excludeList=amcexcl.txt --def reportError=y --def gmail=

Here is the output from the AMC log:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Jan 28 06:00:02 EST 2019]
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: excludeList = amcexcl.txt
Parameter: reportError = y
Parameter: gmail = *****
Argument[0]: E:\Torrents\Complete
Use excludes: E:\Media\amcexcl.txt (1087)
Input: E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\madam.secretary.s05e13.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.mkv
Group: [tvs:madam secretary] => [madam.secretary.s05e13.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Madam Secretary]
Fetching episode data for [Madam Secretary]
[MOVE] From [E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\madam.secretary.s05e13.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.mkv] to [E:\Media\TV Shows\Madam Secretary\Season 05\Madam Secretary - S05E13 - Proxy War.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\madam.secretary.s05e13.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.nfo
Delete E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\RARBG.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Has anything changed in the processing of files after processing? Am I missing an option? I am running this as a Windows automated task.

Thanks,
Steve
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Script Not Deleting Files When Complete

Post by rednoah »

Logs look good. So you're saying the files it says are being deleted, aren't actually being deleted?

Code: Select all

Delete E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\madam.secretary.s05e13.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.nfo
Delete E:\Torrents\Complete\Madam.Secretary.S05E13.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV[rarbg]\RARBG.txt
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Correct...its not getting removed. I have been using this script for years and all was good. It looks like it started maybe a week or so ago. I can delete these manually, so I know I am not being locked out at the disk level, unless the Windows task scheduler is screwy in Windows 10.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, FileBot certainly tried to delete the files then, but if Windows doesn't allow it, that's that. I guess your torrent client still had a file lock on these files at the time, which was later released allowing you to delete the files manually at a different point in time.

I guess the easiest solution is to just call the cleaner script separately once in a while, to take care of stragglers that were left behind the first time around.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.