I'm new here take my money :)

Talk about the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
MrAngelus

I'm new here take my money :)

Post by MrAngelus »

Hi

I have been using Filebot for years and when you went pay I looked everywhere for a few years for an alternative. I was using the last free version you published

However I finally decided to buy a Lifetime Universal License even though I'm using Windows 10.. I thought if I didn't buy from the Windows store and bought a bought a Universal You might get a bigger cut not having to share with Microsoft and I occasionally use Windows 7 and the windows store only works on 10

Just curious How many installs of Filebot can you have registered without causing issues with registration
I mainly use the portable version

Also wondering does Filebot have an about screen where you can see registration length?
rednoah
The Source

Re: I'm new here take my money :)

Post by rednoah »

A single per-user license is valid on all platforms and can be used on multiple machines.
There are limits on license activation, but those are officially undefined and subject to change over time. That being said, don't worry about it, a typical user won't even remotely hit any kind of limit there may be. If there's a problem, then the system will send you an email.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MrAngelus

Re: I'm new here take my money :)

Post by MrAngelus »

Ok cool Thanks