Help! Filebot+Vuze+Command Runner

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
logiwogi

Help! Filebot+Vuze+Command Runner

Post by logiwogi »

Trying to get a good AMC running with vuze through my proxy but I cannot get the code to work through command runner.

Code: Select all

filebot -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y
I get an error in the Command Runner log saying:

Executing: filebot -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=/Users/logi/Documents/Torrents/Complete" "ut_file=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_label=Uncategorised" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y
[ERROR] Unable to run "filebot -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=/Users/logi/Documents/Torrents/Complete" "ut_file=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_label=Uncategorised" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y".
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "filebot": error=2, No such file or directory
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:617)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:450)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:347)
	at com.aelitis.azureus.plugins.azexec.AzExecPlugin$7.run(AzExecPlugin.java:219)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.UtilitiesImpl.callWithPluginThreadContext(UtilitiesImpl.java:987)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.UtilitiesImpl$4.run(UtilitiesImpl.java:475)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapper.run(AEThread2.java:297)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:135)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:130)
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1022)
	... 7 more
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help! Filebot+Vuze+Command Runner

Post by rednoah »

filebot is not in the PATH, try using the absolute path to the executable instead of "filebot".
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
logiwogi

Post by logiwogi »

Ok I switched "filebot" to the absolute path which was /Mac/Applications/Filebot

so now my code looks like

/Mac/Applications/Filebot.app -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y
but now I'm getting the same thing not sure why it won't run it

Executing: /Mac/Applications/Filebot.app -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=/Users/logi/Documents/Torrents/Complete" "ut_file=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_label=Uncategorised" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y
[ERROR] Unable to run "/Mac/Applications/Filebot.app -script “/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/install.sh” --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=/Users/logi/Documents/Torrents/Complete" "ut_file=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=South.Park.S17E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_label=Uncategorised" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y".
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/Mac/Applications/Filebot.app": error=2, No such file or directory
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:617)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:450)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:347)
	at com.aelitis.azureus.plugins.azexec.AzExecPlugin$7.run(AzExecPlugin.java:219)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.UtilitiesImpl.callWithPluginThreadContext(UtilitiesImpl.java:987)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.UtilitiesImpl$4.run(UtilitiesImpl.java:475)
	at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapper.run(AEThread2.java:297)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:135)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:130)
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1022)
	... 7 more
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot.app is a folder, and folders are not executable.

FileBot runs Groovy scripts and not shell script. So it's .groovy, not .sh, and that doesn't even matter since filebot fetches the scripts from github as long as you use fn:name like in literally all of my examples. Why would you run a script that is called "install.sh"? It's just a shell script that links the filebot executable into /bin. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're doing. Have you ever used console before???

Run filebot and tell it to run the amc script:

/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output "/Users/logi/Documents/Media"  --action copy --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def clean=y
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
logiwogi

Post by logiwogi »

Sorry that was my mistake I now realize what I was doing wrong,
my issue is now that in vuze command runner runs the code but it hangs on executing: /Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh and never gets passed that