Rename and Move Script - Hire Rednoah!

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Delboy

Rename and Move Script - Hire Rednoah!

Post by Delboy »

Hi Rednoah, I want to take you up on your offer of writing a script. I've actually done a lot of the work already but I suspect that its not the best way as I have problems.

There are two scripts. One renames movies in a specific folder, one renames TV shows in a specific folder. Both are batch scripts:

TV Script

Code: Select all

@echo off

set "BaseDir=D:\Videos\TV"
set "Source=%BaseDir%\%%~S"

for %%F in ("D:\Videos\TV\*.mp4" "D:\Videos\TV\*.mkv" "D:\Videos\TV\*.avi" "D:\Videos\TV\*.mpg") do (

"C:\Program Files (x86)\FileBot\filebot.jar" -rename "%%~F" -non-strict --db TheTVDB --format "D:\Videos\TV\Renamed Files\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"

REM 2nd Run for anything TheTVDB didnt find
		"C:\Program Files (x86)\FileBot\filebot.jar" -rename "%%~F" -non-strict --db TVRage --format "D:\Videos\TV\Renamed Files\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"

)

and Movies script:

Code: Select all

@echo off

set "BaseDir=D:\Videos\Movies"
set "Source=%BaseDir%\%%~S"

for %%F in ("D:\Videos\Movies\*.mp4" "D:\Videos\Movies\*.mkv" "D:\Videos\Movies\*.avi") do (

"C:\Program Files (x86)\FileBot\filebot.jar" -rename "%%~F" -non-strict --db TheMovieDB --format "D:\Videos\Movies\Renamed Files\{n} - {y} - {genres[0]} - {rating}\{n} - {y} - {genres[0]} - {rating}\"

)

The issues i have with this script are:

1. Using -non-strict means that it takes age for the script to finish. When I don't use it, the script doesn't seem to work.
2. TV shows not containing S00E00 format do not rename at all. E.g. Test.101.mkv
3. I want to auto move the results to a new location when its complete (Will be moved from a local pc to a network drive) - my script doesn't do this currently.

Are you able to help? How do you want paying and how much (Heard of bitcoin?).

Del
rednoah
The Source

Re: Rename and Move Script - Hire Rednoah!

Post by rednoah »

Yes, sounds reasonable. My minimum for custom jobs would be 100 EUR though. Not cheap, sorry about that. On the upside you welcome to give me BTC. ;)

EDIT: Sometimes I go down to 50 EUR if I like you, i.e. helping out in the forums, writing a review, blog posts, manuals, video tutorials, etc whatever helps the FileBot project as a whole. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.