[HIRE] Complete automation of filebot/sabnzbd+

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Hudi

[HIRE] Complete automation of filebot/sabnzbd+

Post by Hudi »

Hey rednoah!

I really love filebot, but let´s stop praising you and get directly down to business :D

I´m using sabnzbd+ to get all my stuff.

My setup:
  • linux server (Debian stable)
  • system hdd with incoming folder (all the incomplete/completed dls will get temporarily saved here)
  • different hdds for all the stuff (e.g. mov1, mov2, mov3, mov4, ser1, ser2, mu)
sabnzbd+ puts the dls according to the category in the appropriate folders when they are completed, so movs will be located under "system-hdd/complete/movs", TV-s will go to "system-hdd/complete/tv" and music will go to "system-hdd/complete/mu".
I then want filebot to move the files to the desired hdds. It´s important that I can easily define all the paths, because if a hdd get´s full I can then switch the destination-path out. TV-shows have to be searching on all ser#-hdds, so a definable list would be needed. For movs and sers it´s mandatory that it collects all the data for XBMC and then start the update of XBMC which is running on another PC 24/7.

Short overlook of my structure:
movs: "mov#-hdd/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {'('+y+')'}"
mu: "mus-hdd/[first letter of the interpret]/{artist}/{artist}/{album} {[y]}/{pi.pad(2)+' - '}{artist} - {t}"
tv: "ser#-hdd/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {'('+y+')'}/{"Season ${s.pad(2)}"}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"

As for payment, I think we should clarify it over PN. Hope it is all clear, if not, please ask (although my english is not that great :D ).
rednoah
The Source

Re: [HIRE] Complete automation of filebot/sabnzbd+

Post by rednoah »

Which part of this process do you need help with? Have you had a look at the amc script?

FYI there's formats that can automatically sort things into the drive with the most available free space.

PS: I could help you with setup and customization but my time is not cheap ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Hudi

Post by Hudi »

AMC is this script, right?

If so, then yep, I looked at it and even did some tests. Is there a detailed wiki/tutorial for the scripting?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So what's not working?

It's pretty detailed already. There's no step-by-step tutorial for sabnzbd+ but it boils down to a simple cmdline call, so it can't be that hard.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.