FileBot CLI (AMC) opening forums

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
smallcrocodile

FileBot CLI (AMC) opening forums

Post by smallcrocodile »

AMC is really cool and working pretty good so far.
The only thing that bugs me is that if there are no files in the input directory or they are not found in the databases, a browser window opens with http://filebot.net/forums.
Is there any possibility to disable this and ignore the fact that there are no files in the directory?

My script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --action move -non-strict "C:\media_files" --output "C:\output" --def "seriesFormat=C:\tv_shows\{n}\{'Season '+s}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=C:\movies\{n}\{n} ({y})" "excludeList=amc-input.txt"
I want this script to run every time there's a file in the input directory which I did with Belvedere. I also tried executing the script every 5 minutes but it's pretty annoying when there's a browser window popping up every few minutes.

Thanks in advance
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot CLI (AMC) opening forums

Post by rednoah »

Please download / install the latest v4.5 again. There's a new revision.

@see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2034&p=11893#p11893
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
smallcrocodile

Post by smallcrocodile »

rednoah wrote:Please download / install the latest v4.5 again. There's a new revision.

@see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2034&p=11893#p11893
Thank you very much! Is there any way to be notified when there's a new update available?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I could set r2612 as the new baseline but then all then it'll nag everyone with update notifications, which for most users would be a waste of time since this issue is particular to the cmdline tool in the Windows Installer package.

If you follow me on facebook or twitter you will never miss any of these notifications though. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.