Multiple files in a folder end up with one odd folder

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Al3x

Multiple files in a folder end up with one odd folder

Post by Al3x »

I have a folder with the LOTR trilogy and I was hoping it would pick up the three files and dump them into their own folders, but instead it just does one folder and the wrong file. See screenshot and script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict "X:/Downloads/Lord of the Rings Trilogy BluRay Extended 1080p QEBS5 AAC51 PS3 MP4-FASM" --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y plex=adesktop storeReport=y deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y unsorted=y "movieFormat=X:/Media/Movies/{n} ({y}) {imdb.rating} {source} {resolution}/{n} ({y}) {imdb.rating} {source} {resolution}" "seriesFormat=X:/Media/TV/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Multiple files in a folder end up with one odd folder

Post by rednoah »

The *.nfo files might override other detection methods.

If you give me the paths (as text) I can try to debug this.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Al3x

Post by Al3x »

That'd be great. I have the same issue with a couple others like this.

Directory:

X:\Downloads\Lord of the Rings Trilogy BluRay Extended 1080p QEBS5 AAC51 PS3 MP4-FASM\

Files:

Lord_of_the_Rings_Trilogy_Extended_1080p_BluRay_QEBS_5_AAC51_PS3_MP4-FASM.sfv
sample
Lord_of_the_Rings_Fellowship_of_the_Ring_Ext_2001_1080p_BluRay_QEBS5_AAC51_PS3_MP4-FASM.mp4
Lord_of_the_Rings_Two_towers_Ext_2002_1080p_BluRay_QEBS5_AAC51_PS3_MP4-FASM.mp4
Lord_of_the_Rings_Return_of_the_King_Ext_2003_1080p_BluRay_QEBS5_AAC51_PS3_MP4-FASM.mp4
Lord_of_the_Rings_Trilogy_Extended_1080p_BluRay_QEBS_5_AAC51_PS3_MP4-FASM.nfo
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This {name} Ext {year} pattern is troublesome because it breaks the name+year identifier. Fixed that for next release.
Al3x

Post by Al3x »

Fantastic thanks so much!

I have the exact same issue with another set of files that have a different naming pattern. Only one file ends up in the target, one into unsorted, one doesn't do anything?

Root:
X:\Downloads\In the Universe with Stephen Hawking ( Secrets of Universe ) 2010 Blu-ray 720p AVC AC3 2 0 AtZLIT\

Files:
Stephen Hawking's Universe Aliens 2010 Blu-ray 720p AVC AC3 2 0 AtZLIT.mkv
Stephen Hawking's Universe Into the Universe 2010 Blu-ray 720p AVC AC3 2 0 AtZLIT.mkv
Stephen Hawking's Universe Time Travel 2010 Blu-ray 720p AVC AC3 2 0 AtZLIT.mkv
Al3x

Post by Al3x »

And I can't in good conscious keep using this software and forums without sending a donation your way. Love the software and it really saves me a huge amount of time.

It's to the point now that I won't manually organize my folders anymore because I'm afraid I'm going to make a mistake.

One side question, is there a way to make the filename itself rename as well following a pattern?

My script ends up renaming a movie like "Adventureland" to "Adventureland (2009) 6.8 608x336" which is perfect, but the file inside the folder is "crux-avl.avi" which I'd like to follow the same pattern or possibly a slightly different pattern.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/Media" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict "X:/Downloads" --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y storeReport=y deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y unsorted=y "movieFormat=X:/Media/Movies/{n} ({y}) {imdb.rating} {source} {resolution}/{n} ({y}) {imdb.rating} {source} {resolution}" "seriesFormat=X:/Media/TV/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Screenshots or Expected/Actual would be good with any issue. Looks like a movie to me, but google suggests it should be a tv series.

I guess you're trying to rename these files with TheMovieDB, which won't work well since this is apparently a TV Show.

@see http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid ... 7935&lid=7

As for naming, anything is possible, the question is if you can code it. ;)