AMC sort TV Shows to different drives

Any questions? Need some help?
pseudoheld

AMC sort TV Shows to different drives

Post by pseudoheld »

Loving the AMC script however I have run into a little snag.
I have my TV Shows split up across two different drives.
With AMC I only have the option to specify one folder where the tv shows get sorted to.
Is there any way I can define what show goes where?
Like "castle" goes to "D:/TV-Shows" and "modern family" goes to "F:/TV-Shows2"
It will probably be quite a painfull setup having to define each and every show by hand where it is supposed to be sorted. :?
skullzy
Power User

Re: AMC sort TV Shows to different drives

Post by skullzy »

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to filebot, but from what I currently know about this software is that in order to do something like that you will need a different script. Which means if this type of script doesn't exist, you will have to either create your own groovy script to work with filebot or you can create a script using cmd/bash (or even a vbscript if your in windows), which after the filebot runs it goes to the current media folder filebot outputs to, then using the the variables you set it would move each file to the appropriate folder...

Honestly though, groovy would be a lot better to do this, means you are working directly with filebot rather than indirectly..
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC sort TV Shows to different drives

Post by rednoah »

RTFM. The amc script fully supports these kinds of scenarious, you just need to pass in your own format. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.