Do it all (rename, scrape, art, move, xbmc not.)

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
vchris

Do it all (rename, scrape, art, move, xbmc not.)

Post by vchris »

Basically I download tv shows and movies in separate temp folders and I want to rename, scrape, art, nfo and then move them to separate locations and then notify xbmc.

I found the sorty.groovy script which is almost what I'm looking for but it's missing the fetching of art and nfo. Is there an easy way to include art and nfo in sorty.groovy or a script that will do it all?

Also what kind of args do I need? I want to have it done automatically any intervention from my part.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Do it all (rename, scrape, art, move, xbmc not.)

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
vchris

Post by vchris »

I believe this is sort of what I need (win deluge script):

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/path/to/media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
I guess I would have to run the command twice. Once for movies and another for tv shows? Is there a way to run 1 command instead?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you already know which folders contain only TV Shows and which folder only contain movies then I'd run the command twice and force movie mode or series mode by setting the appropriate --def ut_label parameter.
vchris

Post by vchris »

I wasn't able to find much about ut_label. Is there predefined values (TV/Movie)? Wouldn't it be the same if I run 2 scripts, one for tv shows containing the seriesFormat and output and one for movies?

Also I put artwork=y but it's not exactly doing what I want. I want it to get the episode jpg and name it the same as the episode. Currently its named poster.jpg/fanart.jpg. And season poster should be one folder up (show folder). I also don't have any .nfo file generated.

Anyway to also move the .nfo or generate one?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No. The amc script will always need to figure out first which files are movies and which files are tv shows. If you already know that you're processing movies that you can pass in --def ut_label=movie so that those movie files won't accidentally be processed as tv series episode files.

The amc script does not generate per-episode artwork/nfo. That bit is left to your media center solution.
vchris

Post by vchris »

I got most of it working the way I want to. But is there another method similar to fetchSeriesArtworkAndNfo()? Something like fetchEpisodeArtworkAndNfo()?

I can't find a full function reference for filebot.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

There is no such function. Not implemented. You can find all the code on GitHub, fetchSeriesArtworkAndNfo in particular is defined in lib/htpc.groovy for your reference.

@see https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... tpc.groovy