Keeping filebot hidden

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
russco

Keeping filebot hidden

Post by russco »

Hi there. Everything's going great, except I can't keep the filebot window hidden when it automatically loads to rename files.

This is what I'm using:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:" --def "seriesFormat=F:/TV/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}{'.'+lang}" "movieFormat=F:/Films/{n}" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"  --def xbmc=My-PC
And that works fine, but it pops up the cmd window. But I saw you said that people should use filebot.launcher instead, so I tried that and nothing happened. Assuming it was a path issue, I put in the full path to the executable, like so:

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "F:" --def "seriesFormat=F:/TV/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}{'.'+lang}" "movieFormat=F:/Films/{n}" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"  --def xbmc=My-PC
And still nothing happens.

I've tried an autohotkey script, which keeps a window on top as a workaround, and that works against everything... except filebot. :)

So where am I going wrong here?

Thanks for your time.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Keeping filebot hidden

Post by rednoah »

Learn how to use cmd.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
scipi0

Post by scipi0 »

Try putting quotes around the path to filebot. So use "C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe"
xflak
Power User

Post by xflak »

quotes should work as mentioned above. If for whatever reason it doesn't, check out uFiler (a filebot script I wrote) at ufiler.WordPress.com, it runs silently. If u want to just get your current script to run invisibly, save it to a bat file, then convert it to an exe using "bat to exe", and before compiling check the box to run invisibly