Filebot just deleted 52 movies mid-sync (BTSync)

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
jamauai

Filebot just deleted 52 movies mid-sync (BTSync)

Post by jamauai »

I'll have to re-download them since BTSync deletes files on source box once they're removed from destination box.

Script:

Code: Select all

REM Move Movies

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc "E:/Btsync/files" --output "E:/Btsync/Renamed" --log-file amc_Movies.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict  --def subtitles=en clean=y excludeList=amc-input_Movies.txt "movieFormat=E:/Btsync/Renamed/{n} ({y}) [{vf}]/{fn}"
I think this is a result of clean=y. All empty folders that haven't started syncing the movie file got removed, but Filebot left alone the one folder containing a movie that was being synced as it had the .bts extention (or whatever it was).

How can I tell Filebot not to touch empty folders that already exist, and only clean=y the ones that actually had a movie file in them and were processed?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot just deleted 52 movies mid-sync (BTSync)

Post by rednoah »

Since you pass in the whole folder for processing clean will also be applied to the whole folder. That's how it's supposed to work.

Instead you probably wanna pass in only the movie folders you wanna process. Not the root folder.

It's probably easiest to call the clean script manually when you know it's safe. Really up to you and your setup thought.

Besides, if you know you're only processing movies you should set label accordingly.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jamauai

Re: Filebot just deleted 52 movies mid-sync (BTSync)

Post by jamauai »

Thanks for the insight. I'll probably run the clean script manually.