CLI - List of Episodes

Any questions? Need some help?
Reneg

CLI - List of Episodes

Post by Reneg »

I am trying to get the list of TVSHOWS episodes where the name of the TVSHOWS is not well renamed

Ex.:

Code: Select all

1992 - Stagione 1 (2015) [6/10] .mkv HDTV 720p H264 AC3-ITA
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Stagione 2 (2014) [13/22].mkv DLMux 1080p AC3 ITA ENG SUB
but FileBot cant match the TvShows

Code: Select all

filebot.exe -script fn:amc -non-strict -list --log all --lang it --db thetvdb --q "Name of the TVshow bad formatted"
What i really need is to get the tvshow name well formatted and the only way i found is to use the -LIST option, but if the name used for the query its not already formatted it doesnt works.

Is there a better way to do this ?

Thank you
rednoah
The Source

Re: CLI - List of Episodes

Post by rednoah »

I have no idea what you're trying to do or what the problem is.

1)
:arrow: Please read • How to 'Request Help' • and update your post.

2)
If you need help dealing with badly named files please read FAQ #2.

3)
The --q option has to be the series name. Bad queries won't work. The whole point of the --q option is so that the user can manually force the query if the filenames are too bad.

4)
The -list and --db options are irrelevant if you're using the amc script. Since you're manually renaming episodes from the cmdline the amc script is definitely not what you wanna do. A simple -rename --db thetvdb call will do.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Reneg

Post by Reneg »

Thank you for your support.

if the "--q" only accept well formatted name i cant achieve what i need. because what i have to format doesnt come from a filename but from a string.

Last question,

Is there a way to pass a string with a bad formatted name and autodetect the tvshow name ?

Thank you
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Is there a way to pass a string with a bad formatted name and autodetect the tvshow name ?
If it was possible to guess the series name, then it would just guess the series name, and you wouldn't need any options.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.