Files being excluded but don't know why

Any questions? Need some help?
bradders15

Files being excluded but don't know why

Post by bradders15 »

I've been using filebot for a few days now, running it automatically after downloads complete on a Synology NAS. I've hit an issue where some files were not processed.

I couldn't work out why they were not processed, so I deleted my .excludes file and tried again. However, log (all) showed that the files in my downloads folder were being excluded.

I deleted the .exclude file and also deleted the ../filebot/data folder and tried again, but still the log showed the files being excluded.

Tried setting min length and size to 0 and finally a complete re-install of filebot, yet still log shows files being excluded. Really not sure what to try next...is there another place that the exclude list is held that I could have missed?

Would appreciate any help as I'm going slightly mad here... :)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Files being excluded but don't know why

Post by rednoah »

The amc script is completely stateless, and other than the exclude list you pass in it has no memory of what it may have processed earlier.

Most input filtering happens here:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... roovy#L239

Just have a look at the code and see what may apply to your files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bradders15

Post by bradders15 »

Found the problem....I was trying to sort some series' of Trailer Park Boys and the following line is excluding the files...

Code: Select all

239...input = input.findAll{ f -> !(relativeInputPath(f) =~ /(?<=\b|_)(?i:sample|trailer|extras|music.video|scrapbook|behind.the.scenes|extended.scenes|deleted.scenes|mini.series|s\d{2}c\d{2}|S\d+EXTRA|\d+xEXTRA|NCED|NCOP|(OP|ED)\p{Digit}\p{Alpha}|Formula.1.\d{4})(?=\b|_)/) }
I'm not gonna pretend I fully understand the syntax here but have deduced that the word "trailer" is used to identify clutter files hence it's excluding my "Trailer Park Boys..." file names.

To get around this I used the desktop version of Filebot to rename the files and then moved the renamed files manually.

Thanks again for prompt reply and helping me find the answer.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you had mentioned that only "Trailer Park Boys" episodes are effected I could have told you that right away. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bradders15

Post by bradders15 »

rednoah wrote:If you had mentioned that only "Trailer Park Boys" episodes are effected I could have told you that right away. ;)
Good point! Still, it was a good learning experience for me. I've never seen groovy script before but now that I have I'm interested in learning more about it.