Problem running amc.groovy on synology

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
pauldirty

Problem running amc.groovy on synology

Post by pauldirty »

Hello,

I'm trying to force amc script to rename anime shows using TVDB instead of ANIDB, but i still want the same script to rename any movies using the movies database.

So at first i tried finding the amc script on synology using putty in order to edit it but i could not, so instead i downloaded amc.groovy and cleaner.groovy, but i keep getting a syntaxerror.

The filebotscript i'm using is :

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh 
filebot -script /volume1/Media/amc.groovy --output "/volume1/Media" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict "/volume1/Downloads" --def "ignore=iso" clean=y skipExtract=y music=y subtitles=en excludeList=amc.txt
And the error i'm getting is :

Code: Select all

Locking /volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/logs/amc.log
Run script [/volume1/Media/amc.groovy] at [Wed Jul 08 04:51:31 GMT+02:00 2015]
Parameter: ignore = iso
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Argument: /volume1/Downloads
Using excludes: /volume1/Media/amc.txt (2953)
Input: /volume1/Downloads/Dragon Ball Super - 001 - The Peace Prize, Who'll Get the 100 Million Zeny [DragonTeam][8FDC5246].mkv
Group: [anime:dragon ball super] => [Dragon Ball Super - 001 - The Peace Prize, Who'll Get the 100 Million Zeny [DragonTeam][8FDC5246].mkv]
ScriptException: SyntaxError: unexpected token: ��
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)

I have not yet modified amc.groovy in any way, i just copied pasted it from github.

Am i missing something or doing something wrong?

Is there another way of doing this without modifying amc? I tried forcing ut_label to tvdb but that way all my movies were also renamed using tvdb.

Thank you for your time!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Problem running amc.groovy on synology

Post by rednoah »

Don't use shit editors, use Sublime or Atom that don't mess with encoding and line endings. Don't copy. Fork. I can assure you that the scripts work, but there's a plethora of things that can go to shit when you "just copy and paste" text. ;)

You can't force TheTVDB for Anime, because mapping Anime absolute numbers to Series SxE numbers is tricky and error prone.

If you modify the amc script you can simply go to the forceAnime function and have it return false.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pauldirty

Re: Problem running amc.groovy on synology

Post by pauldirty »

Thank you very much rednoah!

I really appreciate it!!