TV Mismatch: Scream The TV Series

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
karmic

TV Mismatch: Scream The TV Series

Post by karmic »

Using the CLI, the rename operation is auto-detecting the wrong query and matching to the incorrect series .

"strict" matching...

Code: Select all

D:\Media\Unsorted\Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]>filebot -rename Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4 --action test --db tvrage --filter "age < 30" --log all 

Rename episodes using [TVRage]
Auto-detected query: [The UP Series]
Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [Transporter: The Series, XIII: The Series, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Tremors: The Series, The Mummy: The Animated Series, F/X: The Series, Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series, Dracula: The Series, The Enid Blyton Secret Series, The Enid Blyton Adventure Series, The Leeds series, The Redfish Series with Pat Malone, What Separates Me From You: The Series, The Vault (web series), Pokémon the Series, Batman: The Animated Series, World Series of Poker, Cathouse: The Series, Blade: The Series]
Failure (°_°)
non-strict matching...

D:\Media\Unsorted\Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]>filebot -rename Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4 --action test --db tvrage --filter "age < 30" --log all -non-strict 

Auto-detected query: [The UP Series]
Fetching episode data for [F/X: The Series]
Apply Filter: {age < 30}
No matching episode: Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4
Unable to match files to episode data
Failure (°_°)
The series is available from TVRage: http://services.tvrage.com/tools/quicki ... es&exact=1
And, the list command works with a query specified.

D:\Media\Unsorted\Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]>filebot -list --db tvrage --q "Scream.The.TV.Series" --filter "age < 30" 
Scream: The TV Series - 1x01 - Red Roses
Scream: The TV Series - 1x02 - Hello, Emma
Scream: The TV Series - 1x03 - Wanna Play a Game?
Scream: The TV Series - 1xSpecial 1 - Season 1 Sneak Peek
Sysinfo

FileBot 4.6 (r3124)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.3
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_31
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 34 MB Used Memory
Done ?(?????)?
nytram

Re: TV Mismatch: Scream The TV Series

Post by nytram »

Hi Karmic

tried a couple of options found it was failing with --filter "age < 30" renaming the file to s01e08
after removal ..

filebot.sh -rename Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4 --action test --db tvrage --q "Scream.The.TV.Series" --log all -non-strict
Fetching episode data for [Scream: The TV Series]
[TEST] Rename [/usr/local/filebot/Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4] to [Scream The TV Series - 1x02 - Hello, Emma.mp4]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Martyn
karmic

Post by karmic »

Thank you for your interest, but I don't think the problem is the filter. It's the auto-detect of the series name.

As I posted originally, it WILL work if you manually specify a query with the --q option. The problem occurs when you don't hardcode a query and leave the application to figure it out. That's when it misidentifies the series name.

Per my original results, I would expect it to fail on the following:
filebot.sh -rename Scream.The.TV.Series.S01E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4 --action test --db tvrage --log all -non-strict
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The problem is that the series name is almost completely on the exclude list, and then strange things happen. I should be able to fix that next month.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.