[Node] How does -non-strict and --def seriesFormat work?

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
ChilliNr1

[Node] How does -non-strict and --def seriesFormat work?

Post by ChilliNr1 »

Hello everybody,

I`m a noobie to running FileBot on a Synology and my english is not the best. :oops:
But I`ll give it a try and hope you`re in a good mood...

My story:
I`ve installed the latest DSM 5.2, Java 1.8.0_60 and FileBot 4.6 on my DS214play. First problem was the JAVA_HOME path "Java not found". I`ve used the symlink (ln -s -f /volume1/@appstore/JavaManager/Java/jre/bin/ /usr/local/bin/java), but now FileBot sends me "Permission denied". I`ve also changed the FileBot.sh and replaced "Java" the last line with the absolut path "/volume1/@appstore/JavaManager/Java/jre/bin/". FileBot still give me the error, but runs normally. So far, so good.
If this is a Java problem, I apologize in advance!
I`m not sure if everything is installed correctly, but JDownloader runs fine without any problems... :roll:

Now I put some files in my folder and execute FileBot node on my Synology. Here are the results:

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2 --output /volume1/video/Serien --action move --conflict auto --lang de --def 'ut_label=tv' 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={n} {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll('\''ä'\'', '\''ae'\'')replaceAll('\''ü'\'', '\''ue'\'')replaceAll('\''ö'\'', '\''oe'\'')}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

/usr/local/bin/filebot: line 41: /volume1/@appstore/JavaManager/Java/jre/bin/: Permission denied
Locking /volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/filebot.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Oct 01 19:22:21 GMT+01:00 2015]
Parameter: ut_label = tv
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = {n} {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll('ä', 'ae')replaceAll('ü', 'ue')replaceAll('ö', 'oe')}
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument: /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2
Input: /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP/tvp-callsaul-s01e10-480p.mkv
Group: [tvs:better call saul] => [tvp-callsaul-s01e10-480p.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Better Call Saul, callsaul]
CmdlineException: Processing multiple shows at once requires -non-strict
Processing 1 unsorted files
[MOVE] Rename [/volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP/tvp-callsaul-s01e10-480p.mkv] to [/volume1/video/Serien/Unsorted/jDownloader2/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP/tvp-callsaul-s01e10-480p.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I think my problem is here:
Auto-detected query: [Better Call Saul, callsaul]

The Auto-Detection found Better Call Saul in the folder name and callsaul in the filename.
Then the CmdlineException shows me multiple shows instead of one. If the name of the file is equal to the folder, the script runs smooth:

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2 --output /volume1/video/Serien --action move --conflict auto --lang de --def 'ut_label=tv' 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={n} {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll('\''ä'\'', '\''ae'\'')replaceAll('\''ü'\'', '\''ue'\'')replaceAll('\''ö'\'', '\''oe'\'')}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/filebot.log'

/usr/local/bin/filebot: line 41: /volume1/@appstore/JavaManager/Java/jre/bin/: Permission denied
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Oct 01 19:30:29 GMT+01:00 2015]
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = {n} {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll('ä', 'ae')replaceAll('ü', 'ue')replaceAll('ö', 'oe')}
Input: /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP.mkv
Group: [tvs:better call saul] => [Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [Better Call Saul]
Fetching episode data for [Better Call Saul]
[MOVE] Rename [/volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP/Better Call Saul S01E10 Marco GERMAN DUBBED WS WEBRip x264-TVP.mkv] to [/volume1/video/Serien/Better Call Saul S01E10 - Marco.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Can someone please help me out with that? It happens with every series I`ve tried: The 100, Modern Family etc. I don`t want to rename them first, then I can use the desktop version instead :( Another example:

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2 --output /volume1/video/Serien --action move --conflict auto --lang de --def 'ut_label=tv' 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'skipExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={n} {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll('\''ä'\'', '\''ae'\'')replaceAll('\''ü'\'', '\''ue'\'')replaceAll('\''ö'\'', '\''oe'\'')}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/filebot.log'

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Oct 02 13:48:18 GMT+01:00 2015]
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Input: /volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/tvp-modernfamily-s05e09-480p.mkv
Group: [tvs:modern family] => [tvp-modernfamily-s05e09-480p.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [Modern Family, modernfamily]
Processing 1 unsorted files
[MOVE] Rename [/volume1/downloads/jDownloader2/tvp-modernfamily-s05e09-480p.mkv] to [/volume1/video/Serien/Unsorted/jDownloader2/tvp-modernfamily-s05e09-480p.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
btw how did FileBot know, where to put the files in? I can only define a folder, but in the How to Screenshot, the files from Firefly where sorted correctly by season into the folders:

Where can I find the commands for this nice feature?

Thanks a lot for your patience on this long thread! I hope I`ve described everything correctly. If I forgot something, please ask me!

ChilliNr1

My settings:
Synology DS214play
DSM5.2 (latest)
6TB WD HDD (volume1)
FileBot 4.6
FileBot node 0.1.7
node.js 0.12.4-0110
rednoah
The Source

Re: Auto-detected Problem

Post by rednoah »

Strict Mode must be unchecked to add -non-strict to the call.

The default --def seriesFormat is, which is used unless you override it with your own:

TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

Everything else is explained here, the current FileBot Node is just a command-builder for the amc script after all:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ChilliNr1

Re: [Node] How does -non-strict and --def seriesFormat work?

Post by ChilliNr1 »

Hello rednoah,

thank you so much. Now I`ve figured it out and it works perfect.
Here is my script for the series:

INPUT TYPE: autodetect
STRICT MODE: disabled

SCRIPT:
Serien/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Staffel '+s.pad(1)}/{n} {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/)replaceAll('ä', 'ae')replaceAll('ü', 'ue')replaceAll('ö', 'oe').replacePart(', Part $1')}
But one last (movie) thing I didn`t find out...
I started a download and rename then download folder to Jurassic World 3D HSBS 2015 German DTS DL 1080p BluRay x264-EXQUiSiTE. How can I copy the folder name and replace the filename with it? My output should look like:
Filme/Jurassic World 3D HSBS 2015 German DTS DL 1080p BluRay x264-EXQUiSiTE/Jurassic World 3D HSBS 2015 German DTS DL 1080p BluRay x264-EXQUiSiTE.mkv
Is it posible to copy the folder name into the output path and rename the file also? Or do I have to deal with DevXen's Enhanced MOVIE Perfection Naming Scheme and figure out what I need with the try & error method? :roll:

Thank you very much!

ChilliNr1