CLI - 2 Argument Passed

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Reneg

CLI - 2 Argument Passed

Post by Reneg »

Hello, here again :)

I am launching filebot via php script where the echo of the command is:

Code: Select all

C:/FileBot/FileBot.exe -r -script fn:amc "C:\temp\Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E17 - Melinda.mkv" --def ut_title="Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E17 - Melinda.mkv" -get-subtitles=" " --output "Z:" --def seriesFormat=" Telefilm/{n}/Stagione {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" --def movieFormat=" Film/mkv/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){ -CD$pi }" --db tmdb --lang IT --def --action move --def excludeList=C:/excludeList.txt --def pushbullet="XXXXXXXXX" --def plex=" localhost:TOKEN" --def gmail="USER:PASSWORD" --def mailto="[email protected]" --log-file C:/amc.log -non-strict
here is the LOG:

Is it everything correct ? is there something i can remove because useless or not needed with AMC ?

the main problem is that the log show me 2 argument passed

Parameter: ut_title = Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E17 - Melinda.mkv
Parameter: seriesFormat = Telefilm/{n}/Stagione {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Film/mkv/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){ -CD$pi }
Parameter: excludeList = C:/releaseManager/UniServerZ/www/releaseManager/temp/excludeList.txt
Parameter: pushbullet = *****
Parameter: plex = localhost:APIKEY
Parameter: gmail = *****
Parameter: mailto = *****
Argument: C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\workingfolder\temp\Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E17 - Melinda.mkv
Argument: C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\
nytram

Re: CLI - 2 Argument Passed

Post by nytram »

Hi Reneg

This looks like a php directory or web server issue to explain further for security reasons all web servers have a exe directory and then a directory for all html php cgi etc files so in this case every thing after www is what he server can "play" with preventing attackers gaining access to the root folder and therefore control over the OS.
Options are change web server config possibly dangerous or have the files accessed by a pretend link eg C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\workingfolder\temp is a link to c:\temp in a unix environment you would use "ln" i think a windows shortcut may work also

Martyn
Reneg

Post by Reneg »

nytram wrote:Hi Reneg

This looks like a php directory or web server issue to explain further for security reasons all web servers have a exe directory and then a directory for all html php cgi etc files so in this case every thing after www is what he server can "play" with preventing attackers gaining access to the root folder and therefore control over the OS.
Options are change web server config possibly dangerous or have the files accessed by a pretend link eg C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\workingfolder\temp is a link to c:\temp in a unix environment you would use "ln" i think a windows shortcut may work also

Martyn
Thank you for your answer, but the problem still here ... I am using this script in more than computer and it works well..

any ideas ?

thank you
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This is very strange:

Argument: C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\workingfolder\temp\Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E17 - Melinda.mkv
Argument: C:\releaseManager\UniServerZ\www\releaseManager\
I have no idea why you would get that output, but somehow filebot gets passed two file paths in the arguments array. The discrepancy between what you pass in, and what filebot gets passed is something you need to look into. Maybe that strange in-between logic somehow adds the extra argument.

I have no intention of debugging your code, but I suggest you start with something simple that works, see what happens, and then make your format more complex step by step, so you see exactly what change leads to odd things happening:

filebot -script fn:sysenv /path/to/file
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.