AMC Multiple Pushbullet api keys

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
mrbucket101
Power User

AMC Multiple Pushbullet api keys

Post by mrbucket101 »

I searched the forum and could not find a thread containing a reference to this, so if it has been said before, apologies.

I would like to send Pushbullet notifications to multiple users. I know you can send notifications to multiple devices, but those devices have to be logged in to one users account. My friend and I each have our own pushbullet account, and use them for separate services. So sharing one account isn't possible, as each of us would start receiving unwanted notifications the other had setup.

I was thinking of adding one of the following to my filebot amc script, but I was not sure if it would work as such.

Code: Select all

--def "pushbullet=apikey1,apikey2"

--def "pushbullet=apikey1;apikey2"

--def "pushbullet=apikey1|apikey2"
I am also using the dev branch of the AMC script, if that makes a difference
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Multiple Pushbullet api keys

Post by rednoah »

Sorry, that's currently not supported.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
whiskey

Re: AMC Multiple Pushbullet api keys

Post by whiskey »

Yes, I've been trying to search for this feature! Another great alternative way to handle this could be to enable pushing to channels, so no multiple API's would be required. CouchPotato, for example, now includes pushing to channels. Would this be difficult to implement? :)

I've been trying to search for ways to get Windows notification in addition to pushbullet notification on successful Filebot run, but it's surprisingly difficult as the local PC isn't associated with pushbullet or any email clients etc.