Filbot on Synology same folder

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
chonazz

Filbot on Synology same folder

Post by chonazz »

Hi All,

I'm running Filebot for the first time but it is not really working.
I'm running on a Synology NAS, setup with Couchpotato, NZBGet, Sickbeard and spotweb.
Is I don't want to break the way everything runs now, I don't want Filebot to move files to new /volume1/ folders but I want Filebot to rearrange my TV-Series folder. So as input and output folder I use the same.
This doesn't seem to work?
Input folder: TV-Series (here I have all my folder for every tv serie, but they are a mess and named wrong. Inside there are episodes and folder for seasons, this is also a mess...)
Output folder: TV-Series
Action: Move and rename
Fetch artwork, and generate .nfo files.
delete left behind clutter

Thats the way I run it right now, but it gives me an error, there is nothing to process?

Is there a way to make Filebot clean up the TV-Series folder so every tv show has his own folder, inside are the .nfo file, season folders, series artwork. In the seasons folder there are the episodes and the subtitles files etc?

Love to hear if this is possible or not.
Thanks,
Jonas
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filbot on Synology same folder

Post by rednoah »

How to Request Help wrote:Include the cmdline call and any output or logs.
Read this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1868#p10869
Automated Media Center wrote:You must not use your download folder (or any other folder inside) as --output folder
Assuming you're talking about the amc script, input and output folder MUST NOT be the same.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.