[Synology DS212j] Subtitle download of recent files

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
Soggo

[Synology DS212j] Subtitle download of recent files

Post by Soggo »

Hello,

I've just installed Filebot v4.6.1 & Filebot Node v0.1.7 packages to my Synology.
I've configured the processing of downloaded files successfully and it works wonders !
I've moved on to create a scheduled task to automate media file handling and subtitle download.

Regarding the latter, I have a question on the handling of the "excludes" list for subtitles download.

Here's my scenario:
- Series are downloaded automatically and put in the /volume1/download folder.
- Filebot task processes them running the cmd below:

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/download --output /volume1/video/Series/Parents --action hardlink -non-strict --conflict auto --lang en --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'artwork=y' 'subtitles=fra' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log info --log-file '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/filebot.log' >> '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/log/1453738952898.log' 2>&1
- The subtitles are not yet available.
- The files get added to the ".excludes" file.
- The next time the script runs, it will not lookup for missing subtitles files because the said media file in the download folder have been added to the ".exclude" list.

Am I understanding the behaviour of the script correctly?

Can you please advise as to how I could prompt the download of missing subtitiles ?

Thanks beforehand.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Synology DS212j] Subtitle download of recent files

Post by rednoah »

You're expected to deal with missing subtitles with a separate script, that you may call once a day:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5#p8871
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Soggo

Re: [Synology DS212j] Subtitle download of recent files

Post by Soggo »

Ok ! Thanks for your quick reply !

I managed to handle this by using the following command in a scheduled task:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:suball "/volume1/video/Series/" -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7 --lang fr --format MATCH_VIDEO