About .ISO

Support for Windows users
iBest

About .ISO

Post by iBest »

Hello,
1st thank you for all your developing and hard work, it's a fantastic job you are doing.
I am stuck, like really stuck on a problem.
My cfg is like this:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "xx:\Movies" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def storeReport=n --def reportError=y --def clean=y --def unsorted=n --def excludeList=amc.txt --def music=n --def minFileSize=524288000 --def ignore=iso --def "movieFormat=xx:\Movies/{n.upperInitial().space('.')}.{y}.{vf}.{source}.{vc}{'-'+group}/{fn}" "seriesFormat={fn =~ /(?i)xxxxxxxxx/ ? 'xxx:/Movies/Series/.PLEXIGNORE' : 'xxx:/Movies/Series'}/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n.space('.')}.{'S'+s.pad(2)}E{e.pad(2)}.{vf}.{source}.{vc.replace('x264','X264')}{'-'+group}" --def plex=xxxxxx:xxxxxxxx artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

xxxxx = private information

I want the script to skip unpacking archives that contains .iso files.
Even if I add ignore on iso, the unpack process starts and ends successfully.

I use a 2.2 ut vers. I don't use smart tags, and all downloads go to one location.

Thank you for all your attention and help !
rednoah
The Source

Re: About .ISO

Post by rednoah »

The amc script will only unpack archive that contain video files or archives. Unfortunately ISO files are both "video" and "archive" types.

It's not possible to force the behaviour you want.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
iBest

Re: About .ISO

Post by iBest »

I understand now. But if i want to try a workaround, let's say to add some keywords as a ignore/take no action rule?
For example CODEX as a {group} can set a rule to stop the unpack process ?
So if xxxx-CODEX is downloaded, script will just skip and don't look into it.

Thank you so much !