Live Action Anime Adaptions Plex Request

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
TheFalleN

Live Action Anime Adaptions Plex Request

Post by TheFalleN »

I'm not sure if this is possible but, I'm wondering if there could be a small feature to add to Filebot plex setting, Or would it be the "match" setting. I'm not totally sure which one this would fall under.

For Filebot there's selections to match for normal Tv Shows, Movies, Anime, Anime Movies. But what I'm looking for is an option so that Filebot can match using "Live Action Anime Adaptions", Right now if you currently match a Live Action Anime Movie from either of the match settings it will put it in either "Tv Shows" or "Movies" What I'm looking for is for something like "Live Action Anime" or "Live Action Anime Movies" basically something like that.

If its possible that is.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Live Action Anime Adaptions Plex Request

Post by rednoah »

You can make your own Preset with predefined datasource and format.

The output path is defined by your format. Your format may use conditional statements and can be arbitrarily complex.

I'd check what these videos have in common. Genre? Audio language Japanese? Embedded English subtitles? Kept in a specific folder?

Your default format can take all that into account and deal with each individual file in a different way.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
TheFalleN

Post by TheFalleN »

Sorry, I am lost on how to do that.

I just want to make something like Anime Live Action Movies go into a folder that says Anime Live Action Movies and not make it go into the preset "Movies". I really don't understand how to "Script" it or do anything of the like. However easy it may be I just don't understand it at all.

I want it like the preset format for plex as listed in the filebot example. But instead where it says G:/Movies/MovieName&Year/info, I want it to say G:/Live Action Anime Movies/MovieName&Year/info.

I don't know how to make it compact like it is with the preset plex format.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are you using the GUI?

How would FileBot know which "Movie" is a "Live Action Anime Movie" and which isn't?

Feel free to post example file paths. What you have and what you want.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.