Error when renaming files

Support for Windows users
ResleyZ

Error when renaming files

Post by ResleyZ »

Hello, I've been using Filebot for a couple of months now, and I absolutely love it!
However, I've been trying to rename some files lately, and everytime it come up with (New file name name) has not been formatted yet.
This seems to have something to do with it receiving data from AniDB, as other sources seems to work fine. However the other sources doesn't have the right information at all, or gives incorrect information.

Is there anyway I could fix this? Really makes my plex server more manageable, so would love to see it fixed.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Error when renaming files

Post by rednoah »

What are you doing? What's not working? Are there any error messages? Screenshots would be very helpful.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ResleyZ

Post by ResleyZ »

Just renaming files, nothing too special.

So, for example with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai / Haganai it comes up with the error.
http://pasteboard.co/3ojOKAC09.png

It seems that some series do work with anidb, while others just don't, and I have no idea what makes the difference.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You just need to wait. You won't be able to click Rename until your custom format has been applied to all episode matches.

What is your episode format? Applying format expressions shouldn't take more than split seconds, unless you're doing something like computing CRC32 checksums on network drives.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.