Setting up Filebot/AMC/uTorrent: No files selected for processing

Support for Windows users
Ardraaken

Setting up Filebot/AMC/uTorrent: No files selected for processing

Post by Ardraaken »

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to set up AMC to be called automatically from uTorrent but I'm running in to problems and would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Here is the command I'm using

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --def seriesFormat="D:/TV/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" movieFormat="F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" musicFormat="G:/Music/To Be Processed/{n}/{fn}" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
At the moment it doesn't seem to be doing anything when the torrent file completes so (after reading through some of the forum posts) I tried running this in CMD and got the error message "Illegal usage: bad file arguments or ut_dir/ut_file parameters"

The first thing I tried was updating everything (FB, Java, and AMC script)

I then tried again replacing the variables using:

filebot -script fn:amc --def seriesFormat="D:/TV/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" movieFormat="F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" musicFormat="G:/Music/To Be Processed/{n}/{fn}" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=5" "ut_title=lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv" "ut_dir=D:\Completed Downloads"
and got the following log file:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Sep 23 15:26:16 BST 2016]
Parameter: seriesFormat = D:/TV/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}
Parameter: movieFormat = F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})
Parameter: musicFormat = G:/Music/To Be Processed/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Completed Downloads
No files selected for processing
Failure (°_°)
The file is definitely there as I copied the filename so I've ballsed something else up along the line and can't seem to figure out what - below is my sysinfo if it helps

FileBot 4.7.2 (r4178)
JNA Native: 4.0.1
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.78
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_101
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 20 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Data: C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Roaming\FileBot
Done ?(?????)?
I'm totally at a loss now so would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Setting up Filebot/AMC/uTorrent

Post by rednoah »

Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Completed Downloads
No files selected for processing
There are no valid media files in this folder.
Ardraaken wrote:The file is definitely there as I copied the filename
Did you copy the file? Or did you just create a new empty file with the same name? The latter won't work. ;)
Automated Media Center wrote:--def minFileSize=0 Only process video files larger than the given number (in bytes). Defaults to 50 MB.
--def minLengthMS=0 Only process videos longer than the given number (in milliseconds). Defaults to 10 minutes.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Ardraaken

Re: Setting up Filebot/AMC/uTorrent: No files selected for processing

Post by Ardraaken »

Hi Rednoah,

Thanks for the quick response

Looking back at this I did indeed balls it up somewhere along the line - the file is in a sub-directory in the Completed Downloads folder - amending the command got me this:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Sep 23 16:33:38 BST 2016]
Parameter: seriesFormat = D:/TV/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}
Parameter: movieFormat = F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})
Parameter: musicFormat = G:/Music/To Be Processed/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Completed Downloads\Lethal.Weapon.S01E01.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
Input: D:\Completed Downloads\Lethal.Weapon.S01E01.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]\lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Group: [tvs:lethal weapon] => [lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [lethal weapon]
Fetching episode data for [Lethal Weapon]
[COPY] Rename [D:\Completed Downloads\Lethal.Weapon.S01E01.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]\lethal.weapon.101.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv] to [D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\Season 01\Lethal Weapon.S01E01.Pilot.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Fetching series artwork for [Lethal Weapon / Season 1] to [D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\Season 01]
Generate Series NFO: Lethal Weapon [311790]
Fetching D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\poster.jpg => [poster/680x1000, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/posters/311790-1.jpg]
Fetching D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\banner.jpg => [series/graphical, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/311790-g2.jpg]
Fetching D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\fanart.jpg => [fanart/1920x1080, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/311790-4.jpg]
Fetching D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\Season 01\poster.jpg => [season/season/1, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/311790-1-2.jpg]
Banner not found: D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\Season 01\banner.jpg / seasonwide:seasonwide
Fanart not found: D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\clearart.png / hdclearart
Fanart not found: D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\clearart.png / clearart
Fetching D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\logo.png => [hdtvlogo, en, 2.0, http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/311790/hdtvlogo/lethal-weapon-579ddc485b5f7.png]
Fanart not found: D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\landscape.jpg / tvthumb
Fanart not found: D:\TV\Lethal Weapon\Season 01\landscape.jpg / seasonthumb
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Which proves that it works - I'll have to try it again and untick the create folder option in uTorrent and see what happens
Ardraaken

Post by Ardraaken »

So I'm still seeing issues with this in uTorrent and sometimes it seems files are not moving over to the right place when they complete :(

I decided to try with qBittorrent instead and it works perfectly so I'll continue using this as my solution from now on - thanks Rednoah
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If a process is accessing files (i.e. utorrent for seeding) then you won't be able to move/delete those files because Windows won't let you.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.