initialCapacity must not be negative failure

Support for Windows users
ZeroByDivide

initialCapacity must not be negative failure

Post by ZeroByDivide »

So I recently had to do a clean install of my system, and after getting everything all set up and going I can't seem to get filebot to work at all for some reason through command line nor qBitTorrent. Everything was working fine before I did a clean install and I made sure to re-install everything afterwords so I have java and everything installed, but yet I keep running into the same error

Code: Select all

initialCapacity must not be negative
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: initialCapacity must not be negative
	at net.filebot.util.ByteBufferOutputStream.<init>(ByteBufferOutputStream.java:26)
	at net.filebot.util.ByteBufferOutputStream.<init>(ByteBufferOutputStream.java:21)
	at net.filebot.util.ByteBufferOutputStream.<init>(ByteBufferOutputStream.java:17)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptBundle.getScript(ScriptBundle.java:39)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:113)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:30)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:120)

Failure (°_°)
Over and over again and I'm at my wits end on what is possibly causing it..

My qBitTorrent is calling to this on torrent completion --

filebot -script fn:amc --log-file amc.log --conflict override -non-strict --filter "age < 170" --def "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "seriesFormat=D:/Shows/TV Shows/{n}/season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[\`´‘’ʻ]/, /"'/") .lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1')}" "movieFormat=D:/Shows/Movies/{n} {[y]}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets() replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[\`´‘’ʻ]/, /"'/") lowerTrail()} [{y}]" "animeFormat=D:/Shows/Anime/{n}/season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[\`´‘’ʻ]/, /"'/") .lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1')}" deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y --def exec="cmd /c C:\Users\JourneyOver\Dropbox\Public\Folders\Filebot\MyStuff\callpowershell.bat"
my callpowershell.bat is this

powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "C:\Users\JourneyOver\Dropbox\Public\Folders\Filebot\MyStuff\Sonarrrefresh.ps1"
and my sonarrefresh is this

$url = "http://localhost:8989/api/command"
$json = "{ ""name"": ""RescanSeries"" }"

Write-Host "Publishing update $version ($branch) to: $url"
Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $url -Method Post -Body $json -Headers @{"X-Api-Key"="API KEY Deleted for security reasons"}
and if I try to run through cmd instead so I can run tests trying to get it to work I am using

filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\JourneyOver\Desktop\QBT" --log-file amc.log --conflict auto -non-strict "C:\Users\JourneyOver\Desktop\TEST" --def subtitles=en clean=y deleteAfterExtract=y excludeList=amc.txt
but no matter what way I'm running it or what I'm trying to do it always throws the error and just doesn't do anything else. :/ can someone please help me out with this so I can get back to working order?
rednoah
The Source

Re: initialCapacity must not be negative failure

Post by rednoah »

Are you using the latest version of FileBot and Java? Run filebot -version to confirm.

Have you tried running filebot -clear-cache once?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ZeroByDivide

Re: initialCapacity must not be negative failure

Post by ZeroByDivide »

rednoah wrote:1.
Are you using the latest version of FileBot and Java? Run filebot -version to confirm.

Have you tried running filebot -clear-cache once?
doing things like filebot -version and filebot -clear-cache never seem to do anything, for filebot -version it just does it like so -- http://i.imgur.com/obmeheK.png and filebot -clear-cache doesn't seem to do anything at all, but yes I'm running the latest version of both filebot and java, as I always grab the latest head from sourceforge for filebot and I'm running java version 8.0.1110.14 .. anyways I did just go into my filebot folder and delete the cache myself and it seemed to do the trick and it started working correctly. dunno why I didn't think about deleting the cache yesterday before posting this >...<