ReNaming problem with a specifc file

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
n4ken

ReNaming problem with a specifc file

Post by n4ken »

Sherlock.Holmes.And.The.Scarlet.Claw.1944.720p.BRRip.x264-x0r
I have spent many hours playing eith the impressive abilities of fileBot and can say I have happily achived very little with a lot of effort. EXACTLY what an absorbing hobby should be. I have so far been able to write a preset to do what I wanted, which to be honest was not that much of an effort. I have however moved on to greater things. I have now ACHIVED my main goal of getting the AMC script to rename TV series to suit what I have historically used. Folder/series name/episode number & episode title.
eg (s01e01 Test). You have no idea how saitisfying it was when it worked.... and I was on my own!
However.... big hariy bum hole of life, there was a minor hickup.
I set a test of my whole uTorrents current down/Up loads schedule. In preferences I set ...
'Run this program when a torrent changes state" as it was easy to trigger a scan.
The script I set was ...
'filebot -script fn:amc --output "c:/users/ken/desktop/Media" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def seriesFormat="c:/users/ken/desktop/media/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/s{s.pad(2)}e{e.pad(2)} {t}".

The personal customisation was the last --def section for renaming TV series.
I triggered a status change of all of the items in uTorrent and the scan started.... and continued to the end doing EXACTLY what I had wahted. FanF~~KingTastic! I was over the moon.

However... there is always an however, one item did not name correctly. The torrent filename is "Sherlock.Holmes.And.The.Scarlet.Claw.1944.720p.BRRip.x264-x0r.torrent"

This single entry was scanned as a TV series episode and not a movie? It was found as....
C:\Users\Ken\Desktop\Media\TV Shows\Sherlock Holmes (1984)
\Season 03
s03e04 The Second Stain.mkv

Any idea how I can improve the mistaken rename remembering I am not the greatest at scripting in filebot yet!

Just to add I am very happy with things so far. To have just one error is very impressive but I have found it very time consuming to get to where I am so would appreciate any helpful tips. I'm not acutally asking for a full answer, which would be nice, but how to refine things if at all possible would be appreciated.

With New Year sooo near I wish you all a much better year than the sh###y year we have just experienced.
rednoah
The Source

Re: ReNaming problem with a specifc file

Post by rednoah »

Please post the amc log of that one file that didn't work.

rednoah wrote:You can (and should) force Movie/Series/Anime mode or force ignore files via labels, e.g. label as Movie to force TheMovieDB, Series to force TheTVDB, Anime to force AniDB, or other to ignore all files. Alternatively, folder names such as Movies/TV Shows/Anime may also be used to force a specific mode.
Using labels for Movies/Series is highly recommended, otherwise it'll rely on auto-detection which is not always guaranteed to work.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.