utorrent seeding

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
rob_talisman69

utorrent seeding

Post by rob_talisman69 »

Hi ive tried this script and run a bat file in utorrent for when torrents complete.

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "T:/" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

and it doesnt work for me

So i put this in instead

call filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess "T:/_BT/Complete" --output "T:/" -non-strict

And this one works and processes the tvshows and movies.

BUT if utorrent is seeding them then it doesnt process them at all, i have to clear out utorrent, then run the import.bat manually.

How can i over come this issue?

Many Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: utorrent seeding

Post by rednoah »

utorrent seeding or not seeding anything won't make a difference since it's copied anyway. First thing with any cmdline tools is actually running it in cmdline and checking the output for errors. Without cmdline output I can only guess.

Why are using a .bat file? I'm pretty sure %D %F %K can't work that way...
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rob_talisman69

Post by rob_talisman69 »

thought thats what i had to do.

so i just put this in the utorrent run program box

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "T:/" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
?

Ill try that.
rob_talisman69

Post by rob_talisman69 »

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\HS>filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "T:/" -non-strict "
ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_dir=%D
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_file=%F
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_kind=%K
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_title=%N
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_label=%L
Argument: C:\Users\HS\ut_state=%S
Done ?(?????)?

C:\Users\HS>

i get this in cmd and it doesnt move a file (although im now testing on a file ive put in the Completed folder, not one utorrent has just downloaded)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The script doesn't talk to utorrent... whenever utorrent finishes a download it'll run the script, and it'll replace all the %D %F etc variables with the paths/states of the completed torrent and pass that into the script.

A normal run might look something like this:

Code: Select all

Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_dir = E:\testdata\Deluge\completed\The.Flowers.Of.War.2011.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-MELiTE
Parameter: subtitles = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_title = Test Folder
Parameter: ut_label = 
Input: E:\testdata\Deluge\completed\The.Flowers.Of.War.2011.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-MELiTE\m-tfow-720p.mkv.avi
m-tfow-720p.mkv.avi [series: War, movie: The Flowers of War (2011)]
Exclude Series: War
Group: [tvs:null, mov:The Flowers of War (2011), anime:null] => [m-tfow-720p.mkv.avi]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Looking up movie by filehash via [TheMovieDB]
TheMovieDB: Hash lookup not supported
Auto-detect movie from context: [E:\testdata\Deluge\completed\The.Flowers.Of.War.2011.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-MELiTE\m-tfow-720p.mkv.avi]
[COPY] Rename [E:\testdata\Deluge\completed\The.Flowers.Of.War.2011.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-MELiTE\m-tfow-720p.mkv.avi] to [E:\testdata\Deluge\output\Movies\The Flowers of War (2011)\The Flowers of War (2011).avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.