Filebot AMC wont do music?

Support for Windows users
famulor

Filebot AMC wont do music?

Post by famulor »

Hi guys. So ive been using Filebot with tv shows and Movies and it works perfect but for some reason when i download music it just dosent do anything besides adding the music to the "amc excludes" list

The script im using is: filebot -script fn:amc --output "\\DS416J\Media" --action move --def music=y --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def clean=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"

The sysinfo: Image

What am i doing wrong here?
famulor

Re: Filebot AMC wont do music?

Post by famulor »

Am i in the wrong section?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot AMC wont do music?

Post by rednoah »

I generally don't respond to these requests if you don't give it some minimal effort yourself to figure it out:

* You didn't include console output that demonstrates the issue
* You didn't purchase FileBot from the Windows Store
* You didn't try to use the latest release? I do not have time to debug old releases. Maybe the issue has been fixed already?
* Your sysinfo output is full of errors and warnings because you're using 32-bit Java for some reason. I do not look into issues unless you first deal with the warnings thrown at you left and right. Maybe your install is bad and that's why some features aren't working?

:idea: *3 and *4 couldn't have been an issue if you had been using the Windows Store.

I'll make an exception. ;)

How many different files have you tested to confirm the problem?

What was the console output?

Files that are not ID3 tagged will be ignored. Are the files you've tested with ID3 tagged?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.