Filebot AMC qBittorrent in Docker

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
linedpaper

Filebot AMC qBittorrent in Docker

Post by linedpaper »

I'm a bit lost on where to go here. Filebot is installed on the host, qBittorrent installed in a Docker container. I could move Filebot to a container as well, however I'd be stuck with the same problem. I wanted to run a post script in qBitorrent to run the AMC script on completed downloads, but there's no currently maintained package with both qbitorrent and filebot in a single container. Is anyone else running in Docker? What's your solution for automating the rename? Trying to hardlink and rename so I can move to my library, yet continue seeding.
howdymilsap

Re: Filebot AMC qBittorrent in Docker

Post by howdymilsap »

I have been struggling with this issue and a containerized sabnzbd. I have yet to figure out how to execute filebot (running in docker, or directly on the host), from another container running on the same host.

What I have had to do is modify the sabnzbd container and add a filebot install. Would be great if I didn't have to do that.

Any solutions to this problem?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot AMC qBittorrent in Docker

Post by rednoah »

howdymilsap wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 02:05 I have yet to figure out how to execute filebot (running in docker, or directly on the host), from another container running on the same host.
My first thought it just using SSH to run commands on a different host, but docker really should have some sort of built-in support for executing commands on neighboring hosts.

Have you tried the Docker Support forums or Docker Subreddit?
https://www.reddit.com/r/docker/
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.